Feature-complete testserver with all known bugs fixed!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Feature-complete testserver with all known bugs fixed!

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:54 am

After yet another round of successful bug hunting, I've released yet another version of our test client!

I've closed the previous thread (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=62179), considering all reported bugs there are fixed now. I do invite everyone to download and try out the latest version and hunt for any remaining bugs! The bughunter contest is still ongoing so everyone still has a chance to earn themselves some extra free donator credits by testing all aspects of the game! Please report any findings on this thread.

Bughunter contest rules:
Spoiler: show
- You need to state your in-game username in your first bughunter report on the thread (but only on your first post), unless you had already reported bugs in the other thread.
- Bugs that are already known do not result in points
- Only the first person to report a bug will get the reward for it
- When two or more players participate in finding a bug, they both get the full amount of points
Note: this update also contains some final improvements and bugfixes for OS X.

Tomorrow, I will edit this post and add the following:
> The current ranking of the contest
> A full and comprehensive list of all new features, as well as all bugs that have been reported and fixed (listed per category). It's going to be a pretty big list, with over 70 new features and game changes, as well as over 350 bugfixes and minor additions!

On the same day, I'll also release the last - small - production update as final preparation for the big update. There won't really be any in-game changes for the players themselves.

Even though we should be just a couple of days of work away from the final release, there can always be some remaining bugs - we'd certainly prefer to have them all out before the final production server release, even if that means further delays.
For that reason, we cannot yet give an ETA on the release right now, but our current goal is before new year, preferably before the 30th. Worst case scenario - 2 or 3 January. When we have everything finished and there's no more work to be done, we'll be starting our countdown!

In further news, with holiday season I completely forgot about this weekends event. To compensate, I've enabled a 4 day long God Wars Dungeon event! Starting tomorrow and ending Friday morning, when the next Weekend event starts! We do not yet know what the weekend event will be, because it might depend on when exactly we release the big update.

God Wars Dungeon event (no killcount requirement for any room, +20% droprates and double pet droprates) starts in:

Ends in:

Lastly, this year there will not be a christmas event, sorry lads! But at least all our players will get a combined christmas and new year's present with the upcoming update, that should certainly compensate for it!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Feature-complete testserver with all known bugs fixed!

Post by Iron adam » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 am

Thanks for all the hard work!

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 am

Adamthalion wrote:Thanks for all the hard work!

Jelle
Honor Player

Post by Jelle » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:44 am

you can access kalphite without the having to do the 26 achievements if you click on the tunnel.

Kappa iron
Premium Donator

Post by Kappa iron » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:48 am

Jelle wrote:you can access kalphite without the having to do the 26 achievements if you click on the tunnel.
there was an update awhile ago that made it so you dont need achievement points to get to kq, just need points to get the dragon defender drop

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 am

Kappa iron wrote:there was an update awhile ago that made it so you dont need achievement points to get to kq, just need points to get the dragon defender drop
^

this ;)

You can also teleport to the KQ lair without any achievements done.

Loony
Premium Donator

Post by Loony » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm still getting the connection error since 2 versions ago. Is there something I'm missing?

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Loony wrote:I'm still getting the connection error since 2 versions ago. Is there something I'm missing?
You extracted the zip file in a separate folder?
#Justice4Church

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Troll N Roll
You cannot sell 100m or 1b tickets to junk store.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Troll N Roll
If you put >1100m coin offer into ge, it will give you 100m less than what you put in. Eg. put in 1100m coins, it will give you 10 100m tickets back.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.