New (final?) testserver released! Play & get free credits!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nerds123
Honor Player

Re: New (final?) testserver released! Play & get free credit

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 am

a chunk of random ores near Magebank
Spoiler: show

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:14 am

Nerds123 wrote:There's a lonesome rune rock here @ lvl 50 wild.

I also noticed that Frost Dragons with the NPC code 10468 are unaggressive, although 10467 are aggressive. I dont know if im wrong but I saw a post by mike once that stated that Frosts in deep wild arent aggressive anymore (you can ignore the frosts part if its not intended)
I reported this bug long ago, the rock is still at that location.

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:20 am

Rezooh wrote:IGN: Rezooh

3) If you for example write SSs, ingame it will look like SsS so the capitalization doesn't work.
Capitalization is indeed flawed, try to example SsSsSsSs in chat and watch it go to SSssSsSs, Also, if you capitalize the first the first letter, the server automatically capitalizes the second one. try "Test" not "test", and it will go to "TEst"

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:22 am

I also reported this before, but still there are some revenant hotspots appearing at certain locations.

Up-to-Date picture

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:11 am

Rezooh wrote:You cant wear a custom tentacle and a max cape at the same time.
I couldn't reproduce this. Are you certain you spawned the correct max cape (id 13280)? Because if you spawned any other max cape (or special max cape from osrs), they would go into your weapons slot simply because those haven't been implemented (any unused item in the game will go to weapon slot on default when spawned and equipped).

@Nerds123

Corp cave is somewhat intentional, because if I made him teleport to the regular height when leaving the cave, the corp beast would get reset. However, it's good you bring this up since I'm not actually sure if we should want it like that. I might want to gather some opinions on this.

As for all the mining rocks in the wilderness, I didn't put any of them there - Jagex did in OSRS. As far as I'm concerned, that's cool. They can stay ^^

Revenants seem work the way they should. That graveyard is one of several (intentional) hotspots for them, so I see nothing wrong with that.

As for the other bugs, small ones, but good to know - I'll get them all fixed in a couple of hours tomorrow. Keep testing folks :D let's see if we can get rid of all bugs by the time of release!
Also, see if you guys can make some advertisement for the testserver in-game. It'd be really good to have loads of people testing rather than just a handful. Not to mention good rewards in the end for finding just one or two bugs.

Ironist
Premium Donator

Post by Ironist » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:52 am

IG Username: TEST Client - Ult Ironist | Normal Client - Ironist

Just a few small bugs/glitches I found while trying out UIM.

Ahrim and Dharok Brothers spawn on coffin and are unattackable until lured away from coffin.
The 1st Black Dragon in Dragons Tele can be safespot Melee'd around the wall.
On "Fixed" window the right side of chat-box overlay flashes.
All NPC's drop all items and do not include Clue Scrolls. (Probably already noticed)
For UIM gamemode, multiple pet drops hinders inventory space, as there isn't a way to Destroy/Store pets. (That I know of)

Not sure if intended or bug: Upon noting items on bank (Such as Food/Potions) you must go 1 by 1 instead of "Note X".

Lastly, not a bug but a suggestion, Introduce Tool Leprechaun into Farming Teleports. (For UIM to store their Tools/Compost)

Thanks! :)

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:05 am

Ironist wrote:IG Username: TEST Client - Ult Ironist | Normal Client - Ironist
For UIM gamemode, multiple pet drops hinders inventory space, as there isn't a way to Destroy/Store pets. (That I know of)

Not sure if intended or bug: Upon noting items on bank (Such as Food/Potions) you must go 1 by 1 instead of "Note X".

Thanks! :)
Oh I did notice UIM while testing away a few weeks ago, but I totally forgot to ask Mike about it.
I dont think the community is ready for an UIM mode yet, Highscores arent fixed for them, as well as some of the things Ironist just mentioned would easily ruin the experience since they are limited to a fixed amount of inv slots...
Disable after release? @Mike ?

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 am

Mike wrote: As for all the mining rocks in the wilderness, I didn't put any of them there - Jagex did in OSRS. As far as I'm concerned, that's cool. They can stay ^^
Ah noice, not that useful in case of our ::skilling area but okay
Mike wrote: Revenants seem work the way they should. That graveyard is one of several (intentional) hotspots for them, so I see nothing wrong with that.
Ah maybe its because test server doesnt have constant people who reduce the amount of revs :o , but I first thought the spawnrates were madly fast xD , I think those areas only fill up this much after long inactivity.. Image

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 am

Squeezing throught the Gnome Course pipes puts you in a state of infinite crawling xD

Ironist
Premium Donator

Post by Ironist » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:31 am

Nerds123 wrote: I dont think the community is ready for an UIM mode yet, Highscores arent fixed for them, as well as some of the things Ironist just mentioned would easily ruin the experience since they are limited to a fixed amount of inv slots...
Disable after release? @Mike ?
I am looking for a challenge hence UIM, I am almost done Comp on my Ironman, after I get it I will probably lose a bit of motivation, which is why I am looking forward to UIM. I know alot of other Ironmen wanna try it too, I think it would be good.