New (final?) testserver released! Play & get free credits!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nerds123
Honor Player

Re: New (final?) testserver released! Play & get free credit

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:38 am

Ironist wrote:
Nerds123 wrote: I dont think the community is ready for an UIM mode yet, Highscores arent fixed for them, as well as some of the things Ironist just mentioned would easily ruin the experience since they are limited to a fixed amount of inv slots...
Disable after release? @Mike ?
I am looking for a challenge hence UIM, I am almost done Comp on my Ironman, after I get it I will probably lose a bit of motivation, which is why I am looking forward to UIM. I know alot of other Ironmen wanna try it too, I think it would be good.
I dont mind releasing it after reworking + tweating a bit of things around it, But I dont think it's ready for release with the new client as a whole package.

BUG REPORT

On Another note, Speccing with Death on dummies reduces spec bar, speccing with any other weapon does not reduce the spec bar.
Spoiler: show

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:09 am

A suggestion I would like to address (I wouldnt really add it to the suggestions subforums since its not on live server), but here it is:

The resource area in deep wild, I would highly recommend Mike codes it with double exp rates in mind, it will benefit skillers going for 2b skills as well as pkers which have more targets to kill.
up for debate imo, its a nice way to help "revive" pking

Zeaddone
One Hit Wonder

Post by Zeaddone » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:42 am

I don't know if chaotics were intentionally made to go down by only 10 charges per death, if so is that a bug?

Dummy16
Rookie

Post by Dummy16 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:44 am

One of the bank booths at pc does not work

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:23 am

Wearing this specific set of armour, and afterwards switching to primal crashes the client (specific order of me wearing the primal is, Plate, Legs, Boots, and it crashes at the boots stage).

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 am

Nerds123 wrote:Wearing this specific set of armour, and afterwards switching to primal crashes the client (specific order of me wearing the primal is, Plate, Legs, Boots, and it crashes at the boots stage).
after a few tests, i figured out why, try wearing a helmet alone, then primal boots. and it will crash aswell, doesnt matter if u wear helmet first or boots first, as well as, you need to be on the equipment interface that shows you armour def stats and so on.

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:48 am

Vet'ions size (on honor ::pnpc), while being followed by normal players, either bugs the honor guy or the normal guy and fucks up his noclipping by altering the position of him on the client, but not on the server, so the server thinks he's walking in areas that he is able to (this is probably because the client is sending that the player itself is walking in correct areas.)

Zeaddone
One Hit Wonder

Post by Zeaddone » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Nothing can be sold to Junk Store whatsoever

Rezooh
Premium Donator

Post by Rezooh » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Mike wrote:
Rezooh wrote:You cant wear a custom tentacle and a max cape at the same time.
I couldn't reproduce this. Are you certain you spawned the correct max cape (id 13280)? Because if you spawned any other max cape (or special max cape from osrs), they would go into your weapons slot simply because those haven't been implemented (any unused item in the game will go to weapon slot on default when spawned and equipped).
Trying to spawn id 13280 gives me an ''You can't spawn that item!'' and the bug i was talking about happens on id 13342 so seems that you are right.

D u n k

Post by D u n k » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:49 pm

yessss i suggested that 5 years ago after 5 years now i can play in fullscreen :D :D :D
I don't need a buzzer to tell me when to start dominating.