The new PkHonor is here! Find bugs & get rewards!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Re: The new PkHonor is here! Find bugs & get rewards!

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Marinclaric,

1. Found a Money Duping Bug. If you have max cash in bank and have cash in inventory. When you withdraw max cash the pile you leave on the ground becomes an endless money pit. I could just run to get a 1b ticket then get more cash from the pile on the ground and do it over and over. I had fun getting a nice pile of 1b tickets.

2. Also I could not put my santa hat up on the G.E. Not sure why i tried but hey, found a bug doing it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my Youtube channel!

Floriduh
Premium Donator

Post by Floriduh » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

Marinclaric wrote:Marinclaric,

1. Found a Money Duping Bug. If you have max cash in bank and have cash in inventory. When you withdraw max cash the pile you leave on the ground becomes an endless money pit. I could just run to get a 1b ticket then get more cash from the pile on the ground and do it over and over. I had fun getting a nice pile of 1b tickets.

2. Also I could not put my santa hat up on the G.E. Not sure why i tried but hey, found a bug doing it.
Floriduh

Alternatively, if you have max cash in your inventory, when you attempt to withdraw coins from your bank the coins drop to the ground. The issue is instead of dropping the whole stack, it'll only put one coin on the ground.

Ex. I have 15M in my bank, max cash in inv. I withdraw the 15m. Instead of the 15m dropping on the ground, only one coin drops on the ground and there is 0 left in my bank. Only one coin goes to the refund box.

I was also able to duplicate Marinclaric's duping bug.
Signature courtesy of Retsnom

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Marinclaric,

More duping things!

1. First off everytime i log off and log on the original state of my GE sticks and i get free SOL's and cash every time i log in.

2. I found a way to exploit this issue in an interesting way.

What I did:
1. place bid of 33b for a pkhonor status.
2. cancel that order but don't claim the money back
3. log out and back in
4. there will be the original cancelled order and a NEW duplicated canceled order for another 33b. Lovely Money!
5. Repeat for sweet sweet nothingmoney
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my Youtube channel!

Floriduh
Premium Donator

Post by Floriduh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 am

Floriduh

-When you're on fullscreen and you go to bank, your inventory automatically opens if you are on a skill tab, combat tab, etc. However, if they're all minimized, you'll have the bank open with no inventory showing. It should automatically pop up (it does in OldSchool, at least).
Signature courtesy of Retsnom

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:01 am

I've hereby gone through every single bug reported on this thread so far, see my devblog post for a full report!

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:20 am

Logging out in wild might make you invisible upon logging in. Happened to me but might be due to something else too.

Iron wish
Premium Donator

Post by Iron wish » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:29 am

Iron Wish (not sure if rewards apply to iron men, so "Slinker" if it doesn't)

1. Bando's boots - Each shoe is meshed together
2. Poison - Does not turn your HP hud Green when you are poisoned
3. Monsters - Monsters drop almost everything on their table(also doesn't go away once picked up)
4. Can not use ::home teleport
5. Wildy Wyrm Clue scroll - Text is off the page
6. TSD - Smoke under the monster is kinda wierd, Sometimes moves a step per time you attack it until its outside the wall, I also don't get every reward available from Burnt Chest, They also agro you without you attacking them (they don't in other server)
7. Edgeville Lever does not work (not in other server)
8. Corp's Hp goes back to full once you leave the lair (not sure if done on purpose)
when Corp's hp hits 0, it doesn't die until a few more hits also you hit twice in that time

Mactavish
Rookie

Post by Mactavish » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:43 pm

I can't get the adjust size to work.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Mactavish wrote:I can't get the adjust size to work.
You need to change the setting through your settings tab > Display options (top left). In that popup dialog you can change to resizable or fullscreen mode.

Mactavish
Rookie

Post by Mactavish » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:44 am

Mike wrote:
Mactavish wrote:I can't get the adjust size to work.
You need to change the setting through your settings tab > Display options (top left). In that popup dialog you can change to resizable or fullscreen mode.

I'm running version 119, that is the right version right, because I can't find the display option.