Titan event Saturday, august 6th

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Re: Titan event Saturday, august 6th

Post by Strdargoba » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:38 am

Well, if I remember correctly, only the first event has a massive amount of rewards and all the rest have been about 5-8b for 1st place? You also should consider the amount of stuff over the 20 winners which is about 15-20b which seems sufficient enough honestly.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

Strdargoba wrote:Well, if I remember correctly, only the first event has a massive amount of rewards and all the rest have been about 5-8b for 1st place? You also should consider the amount of stuff over the 20 winners which is about 15-20b which seems sufficient enough honestly.
Correct. I've made a post about it O_O

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:49 am

Jonas wrote:
Strdargoba wrote:Well, if I remember correctly, only the first event has a massive amount of rewards and all the rest have been about 5-8b for 1st place? You also should consider the amount of stuff over the 20 winners which is about 15-20b which seems sufficient enough honestly.
Correct. I've made a post about it O_O
Read that after I made da post .-.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Pfft 8B, I don't even blink my eyes for 8B.

No in all fairness, I don't think this kind of event should become a "Big prize extravaganza", because we'll most likely just host less of them because people can get too rich from it. If you think about it, it's better to host more events with less big rewards than less events with bigger rewards. This should be about fun and social bonding, not greed.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:Pfft 8B, I don't even blink my eyes for 8B.

No in all fairness, I don't think this kind of event should become a "Big prize extravaganza", because we'll most likely just host less of them because people can get too rich from it. If you think about it, it's better to host more events with less big rewards than less events with bigger rewards. This should be about fun and social bonding, not greed.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:Pfft 8B, I don't even blink my eyes for 8B.

:roll:

....fewer.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:36 am

D john trump wrote:do custom whips work because everyone knows some guy is controlling the character and it is not an npc and as most people know custom whips do not work in the wild against players. So do custom whips work against the titan?
Custom whips do indeed not work against titans, since they are still considered players (but transformed into an NPC).
I think it's a good thing, since it doesn't give players with custom whips the advantage over others.

Enjoy the event everyone :afro: you can expect many more of these to come, but indeed with smaller rewards than the first 2 events have had. Better to have some more of these events with smaller rewards than only a monthly one with huge rewards. Let's keep it fun ;)

Yeah u
Wise One

Post by Yeah u » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Well said, Hold that eco tight! :mrgreen:
It just grows like that, and if you just happen to set it on fyah

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:13 pm

13th place thanks for the rewards, check the first page for rewards xD

Shakes range
Premium Donator

Post by Shakes range » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:50 pm

First time attending this event, i don't remember seeing these 4-5 years ago when I still played haha. It was really great and fun, came 18th place which is decent enough for me! Looking forward to the next ones for sure!