Update on bots and modified clients (+ savagery)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Update on bots and modified clients (+ savagery)

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:43 am

Rapsey wrote:
Azu rite wrote:Are my accounts and items at risk since I allowed blahblahdie to use my accounts?
I did my very best not to ban any account that I couldn't ascertain belonged to him. If I accidentally banned one of yours please let me know. Either way you should have nothing to worry about.
What about my items that he took off my accounts?

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:43 am

Rick wrote:You disallow modified clients, can you actually detect modified clients?

Edit: You answer with a yes to Andres regarding the XP reset in skill(s), ain't macroing a permanent ban? Wich in this case you don't have to reset the xp as the account is "gone"?
If anyone would like to gamble that we can't they are welcome to try. ;)

And bans on Pkhonor are never really permanent apparently so we still reset the xp just in case it ever gets unbanned.

EDIT:
Azu rite wrote:What about my items that he took off my accounts?
Ah yes. That's.. regrettable.

Pajama treee

Post by Pajama treee » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:47 am

Nolan wrote:
Rick wrote:You disallow modified clients, can you actually detect modified clients?

Edit: You answer with a yes to Andres regarding the XP reset in skill(s), ain't macroing a permanent ban? Wich in this case you don't have to reset the xp as the account is "gone"?
To be fair, no ban in PkHonor history has ever been "permanent".
re: hi im sam

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:50 am

Rapsey wrote:

If anyone would like to gamble that we can't they are welcome to try. ;)

And bans on Pkhonor are never really permanent apparently so we still reset the xp just in case it ever gets unbanned.

EDIT:
Azu rite wrote:What about my items that he took off my accounts?
Ah yes. That's.. regrettable.
So I can't get them back? Assuming there's still things in his accounts

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 am

juicy thread
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Fetty gwap

Post by Fetty gwap » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:13 am

Deleting my post doesn't change a thing. And if you think I haven't been through this song and dance multiple times, just know I'm back to work in like 3 days. 50+ comps at my disposal to wreck havoc like last time. Nothing I said was inappropiate, if you want to make it a bigger issue, I can too.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 am

Fetty gwap wrote:Deleting my post doesn't change a thing. And if you think I haven't been through this song and dance multiple times, just know I'm back to work in like 3 days. 50+ comps at my disposal to wreck havoc like last time. Nothing I said was inappropiate, if you want to make it a bigger issue, I can too.
Nah I think a pest like you actually deserves to be banned lol. You're going to try to ruin the game for everyone else to get your revenge? Nice. In what universe should you not be banned...

Vegeta
One Hit Wonder

Post by Vegeta » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:25 am

Rapsey wrote:
Fetty gwap wrote:Deleting my post doesn't change a thing. And if you think I haven't been through this song and dance multiple times, just know I'm back to work in like 3 days. 50+ comps at my disposal to wreck havoc like last time. Nothing I said was inappropiate, if you want to make it a bigger issue, I can too.
Nah I think a pest like you actually deserves to be banned lol. You're going to try to ruin the game for everyone else to get your revenge? Nice. In what universe should you not be banned...
I don't care about any bans, lol. If you checked like I stated, I haven't even been ingame except maybe a handful of times, once a month or so. I gave access to certain people for useage, and It doesn't bother me that they botted. But since you try to publicly "shame" me, I just ask that you have some small part of your slandered story correct.

I don't bot.

Instead, I rwt. I've made $3127 (minus paypal fee's here and there) by selling to not only one of your staff members (ex's one also, or help them rwt their cash through me).
I'll provide skype and paypal history if it'd fancy you.

It pays for my vacation, London is so much prettier when it doesn't take a dime out of your own personal money.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Well to be fair we always knew you RWT'ed, just didn't have enough evidence. But it only reaffirms that you most definitely deserve to be banned for life. So bye.

EDIT: Given Blahblahdie's admission to mass RWT + threats, his punishment is now permanent.