Todays updates - 20 June 2016

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Ain
Unstoppable

Re: Todays updates - 20 June 2016

Post by Ain » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:58 pm

> The droprate on clue scrolls from the Barrows chest has been lowered quite a bit. There is now also a chance to get hard clue scrolls instead of just elites (but you still get more elites than hards)

-

Maybe instead of buffing clues for other bosses, just buff the actual drops. (e.g bandos armor) So instead of players going to areas to get clues > caskets > gp, they go for actual equipment that will help the community as a whole. As they can use it to pk, sell to pkers, pvmers, etc.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Blahblahdie wrote:Personally think the refund guy at edge is one of the best updates in the past month. Woo.
Yeah it came from that so called useless committee you was bashing before....fucker

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Azu rite wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:Personally think the refund guy at edge is one of the best updates in the past month. Woo.
Yeah it came from that so called useless committee you was bashing before....fucker
No, it came from everyone complaining that they wanted something along the lines of this for well over 2 years.
That shitty committee just tossed that out there and give themselves a big stroke at night to boost their ego.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Blahblahdie wrote:
Azu rite wrote:
No, it came from everyone complaining that they wanted something along the lines of this for well over 2 years.
That shitty committee just tossed that out there and give themselves a big stroke at night to boost their ego.
Lmao, fucking savage

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 am

Kishan wrote: Bear in mind that all these buffs don't work because divine removes 30% of damage in wild for no reason other than to make it impossible for newer pkers to pk :). But fuck them, right?
It's actually 20% damage reduction (at the cost of 15% of the damage in prayer points). But fuck proper research before posting anything, right? ^^
I mean, I understand the confusion since it's 30% on RuneScape, but yeah, it's been 20% damage reduction on PkHonor for a few years by now.

I'm not sure if we should remove the divine from the wilderness altogether, but I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a (serious?) increase the prayer cost to reduce damage while in PvP.
Not sure though. I'll set up a poll and discussion topic about this.

Aux cord
Premium Donator

Post by Aux cord » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 am

Mike wrote:
Kishan wrote: Bear in mind that all these buffs don't work because divine removes 30% of damage in wild for no reason other than to make it impossible for newer pkers to pk :). But fuck them, right?
It's actually 20% damage reduction (at the cost of 15% of the damage in prayer points). But fuck proper research before posting anything, right? ^^
I mean, I understand the confusion since it's 30% on RuneScape, but yeah, it's been 20% damage reduction on PkHonor for a few years by now.

I'm not sure if we should remove the divine from the wilderness altogether, but I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a (serious?) increase the prayer cost to reduce damage while in PvP.
On most other pking private servers the divine is banned in certain areas of the wilderness if that makes the decision easier. Maybe no divines at edge.

I personally have no issue with divines in deep wildy because they really just increases the risk of getting smited and dropping more. In edgeville though there is really no risk as you just just tele or run south. Edgeville should be purely about pking without worrying about raggers with divines.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:38 am

Mike wrote:

20% 30% it's all the same. Point being, it makes it easier for people to just prod max gear when they can't be punished for making a mistake. Yeah they're fun to smite but at the same time, newer players don't stand a chance.

Smallest mc
Honor Player

Post by Smallest mc » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:08 am

I'm Actully surprised to see these update because there was a poll on narrows and it was like 7-23 pefer not to buff them but hey thanks Mike for listening to us 7 people!!

Steezhy
Premium Donator

Post by Steezhy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:49 am

Fe grim wrote:I'm hyped for this, might finally get my first nex items. 128 kc and no luck so far
No, you're bad and condemned to a lifetime of no Nex drops.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:33 am

Aux cord wrote:
Mike wrote:

On most other pking private servers the divine is banned in certain areas of the wilderness if that makes the decision easier. Maybe no divines at edge.

I personally have no issue with divines in deep wildy because they really just increases the risk of getting smited and dropping more. In edgeville though there is really no risk as you just just tele or run south. Edgeville should be purely about pking without worrying about raggers with divines.
Seeing as Nex gear/Custom whips have been changed for wildy I don't see why Divine couldn't be restricted to like 10-20+ wildy.