Todays updates - 20 June 2016

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Todays updates - 20 June 2016

Post by Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Updated on 20 June 2016
> Fixed the gates at PC for the Pest Invasion quest
> The accuracy of the Dragon Dagger's special attack has been slightly buffed
> All droprates on clue scrolls (easy, normal, hard & elite) from monsters and bosses have been buffed
> The droprate on clue scrolls from the Barrows chest has been lowered quite a bit. There is now also a chance to get hard clue scrolls instead of just elites (but you still get more elites than hards)
> Added the command ::checkstreak <name>, which will tell you the killstreak & Bounty Hunter target streak of the player with name <name>.
> Fixed the bug where admins no longer showed up in ::staff
> There is now an extra refund store keeper in Edgeville, right next to the building with the ::shops
> Glacors & their Glacytes will now remain aggressive towards you if you're fighting them
> The Glacors their positioning has been fixed, they always stood 1 square more to the East than they should be (their size was accidentally set to 4x4 instead of 2x2)

Oh, and this weekend's event: Godwars!
Every single room - including Nex - does not requires any killcount to enter, all droprates (including clue scrolls) are increased by 20% and all pet droprates are doubled for the duration. Also for Ironman mode players.
Keep in mind that to enter the Nex room, you still need to have completed The Last Journey quest.

Starts in:

Ends in:

Tezey
Honor Player

Re: Todays updates - 20 June 2016

Post by Tezey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Now it might be worth killing bosses instead of just doing barrows, good job mike

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:01 pm

dds buff?

why

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Will ironmen be able to access nex using ::event command even if they havent finished quest!

Potential problem found....

Also dds aint need no buff.

RIP dds staking
ImageImage

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Personally think the refund guy at edge is one of the best updates in the past month. Woo.

Gogood1
Rookie

Post by Gogood1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Recklesspk3r wrote:Will ironmen be able to access nex using ::event command even if they havent finished quest!

Potential problem found....

Also dds aint need no buff.

RIP dds staking
When I tr(ied) to go pking with the dds, I could never hit. I was able to hit a 40 (20-20) spec, but it was so infrequent it wasn
t worth bringing. I know ddses don't cost a lot, but cmon its the famed dragon dagger.

Fe grim
Honor Player

Post by Fe grim » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm hyped for this, might finally get my first nex items. 128 kc and no luck so far
Fe Grim

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:35 pm

I remember when I played RuneScape back in 2006, everyone knew that the DDS was OP as fuck.

So yeah, it's strong. But I doubt it's as strong as in 07scape. I'd say give it some thorough testing and we can decide on some more rebalancing later on if needed. But so far most feedback seems positive - most players notice it's either mostly unchanged and some even say it feels "more balanced" now, so I think the minor buff might have done the trick.

Remember this sort of things is mostly trial and error. But with each update we learn something new and we come a little closer to perfection ;)

Mattehh
Premium Donator

Post by Mattehh » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Having a refund at Edge is really helpful, thanks again Mike!

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Mike wrote:I remember when I played RuneScape back in 2006, everyone knew that the DDS was OP as fuck.

So yeah, it's strong. But I doubt it's as strong as in 07scape. I'd say give it some thorough testing and we can decide on some more rebalancing later on if needed. But so far most feedback seems positive - most players notice it's either mostly unchanged and some even say it feels "more balanced" now, so I think the minor buff might have done the trick.

Remember this sort of things is mostly trial and error. But with each update we learn something new and we come a little closer to perfection ;)
Bear in mind that all these buffs don't work because divine removes 30% of damage in wild for no reason other than to make it impossible for newer pkers to pk :). But fuck them, right?