2 June updates, +50% PkHonor Point weekend

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

2 June updates, +50% PkHonor Point weekend

Post by Mike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Updated on 2 June 2016
> If a boss pet is dropped as part of a kill but the one who gets the loot already has that boss pet (or its lucky version), the pet drop will instead go to the person who dealt the second most damage (or a 3rd player if the second player also has a pet, etc). If everyone who dealt damage to that boss already has that pet, it'll go to the player who got the rest of the loot.
> Boss pets are now properly logged in our pickup logs whenever you receive one. I had added the pets to the drop logs several months ago, but I had forgotten that boss pets are not something that can be dropped - they are added directly into your inventory so there's no drop or pickup. I've now added the proper logs so we can retrace any lost pets. Sorry for this mistake (and the lost pets as a result)
> If a clan member receives a boss pet as drop, there will now be a clan broadcast message
> You can now properly pick up items again if you're attacking an NPC
> You'll no longer follow a player after you trade them
> Giant moles now burrow somewhat less often
> If you use a dragon claws special attack while having operated with a mole claw, the poison will now properly apply (it only applied on autoattacks before)

This weekend's event: +50% PkHonor Points (also for Ironman Mode players)! Starts in:

Ends in:

Nolan
Honor Player

Re: 2 June updates, +50% PkHonor Point weekend

Post by Nolan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Smith all for rune arrowheads. kthnx.

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the update! And 50% pk points I like the pet update I hated when I got my second supreme pet. Had the thought of it going to the next person when it came out if they already had that let. But kept it to myself. You always do good work mike!

Yes Nolan that would be a good add too
Last edited by Death purity on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Imagine I am duoing with someone. I have the highest lsp and I already have the boss pet and my duo partner doesn't. We get the pet so the pet goes to my duo partner. Will his lsp go down and my lsp up?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Sverre wrote:Imagine I am duoing with someone. I have the highest lsp and I already have the boss pet and my duo partner doesn't. We get the pet so the pet goes to my duo partner. Will his lsp go down and my lsp up?
I'm thinking his LSP goes down and yours goes up, yes. Seems the most logical approach. I'd consider it a win for both.

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:10 am

i would deff say your lsp goes up and duo persons who gets pet goes down.
I also would say it say example: death purity has received kalphite pet but already obtained so it goes to Mike! Or if both had the pet make it so it won't drop a pet, and drop something else if possible

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:22 am

Thanks Mike :thumbsup:

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:22 am

Mike wrote:To be updated on 2 June 2016
> If a boss pet is dropped as part of a kill but the one who gets the loot already has that boss pet (or its lucky version), the pet drop will instead go to the person who dealt the second most damage (or a 3rd player if the second player also has a pet, etc). If everyone who dealt damage to that boss already has that pet, it'll go to whoever got the rest of the loot.
> Boss pets are now properly logged in our pickup logs whenever you receive one. I had added the pets to the drop logs several months ago, but I had forgotten that boss pets are not something that can be dropped - they are added directly into your inventory so there's no drop or pickup. I've now added the proper logs so we can retrace any lost pets. Sorry for this mistake (and the lost pets as a result)
> Some more smaller features/bugfixes to be added tomorrow (I just wanted to make the news post already to announce this weekend's event)

This weekend's event: +50% PkHonor Points! Starts in:

Ends in:

Maybe make it so if u get multiple pets you can put a lucky and baby together to up the percentage of chance for good loot? Say kalphite queen (1) would give 1-5% more loot drop? Opinions

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:30 am

:thumbsup: .
Sverre wrote:Imagine I am duoing with someone Brad. I have the highest lsp and I already have the boss pet and my duo partner Brad doesn't. We get the pet so the pet goes to my duo partner Brad. Will his Brad's lsp go down and my lsp up?
Fixed that for ya, babe.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:22 am

I assume it works for either lucky and normal pets that you don't get it but your partner? Could be one of those little things you forget to think about about :roll:
Amount wrote::thumbsup: .
Sverre wrote:Imagine I am duoing with someone Brad. I have the highest lsp and I already have the boss pet and my duo partner Brad doesn't. We get the pet so the pet goes to my duo partner Brad. Will his Brad's lsp go down and my lsp up?
Fixed that for ya, babe.
<3