Todays updates - 4 April 2016

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Death purity
Honor Player

Re: Todays updates - 4 April 2016

Post by Death purity » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 am

I do have to say if prem and donor get removed from buying in game. A lot of people will probably be mad and quit

Mattehh
Premium Donator

Post by Mattehh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:02 am

Death purity wrote:I do have to say if prem and donor get removed from buying in game. A lot of people will probably be mad and quit
I'm pretty sure he meant this for Ironman accounts that convert into a normal account. Not removing statuses from the game for all accounts which aren't donated for, which I think is what you're getting at? I could be wrong.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:18 am

if prem and donar are getting removed if you convert back to normal, I assume you get your coins AND pkp back?

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 am

Mike wrote:Donator/premium statuses that weren't donated for will also be converted back into whatever you paid for it (unless you donated for it, then you'll keep it) when you revert back to normal.
Tbh, don't do that. It's waaaaaay harder to get the 4k pkp + 4b coins for the statuses on ironman than it is for the $ on a normal account.

Brandt
Premium Donator

Post by Brandt » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:29 am

Hayden wrote:
Mike wrote:Donator/premium statuses that weren't donated for will also be converted back into whatever you paid for it (unless you donated for it, then you'll keep it) when you revert back to normal.
Tbh, don't do that. It's waaaaaay harder to get the 4k pkp + 4b coins for the statuses on ironman than it is for the $ on a normal account.
This.

Other than that, it's nice to see that you're recovering, Mike! Wishing you the absolute best.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:20 am

Brandt wrote:
Hayden wrote:
This.

Other than that, it's nice to see that you're recovering, Mike! Wishing you the absolute best.
surely you'll still have the 4k pkp and 4b coins though which'll come in handy on the ironman anyway?

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 am

Kishan wrote:surely you'll still have the 4k pkp and 4b coins though which'll come in handy on the ironman anyway?
what the hell are you talking about lol

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 am

Mike wrote:
Kishan wrote:Surely the droptrading is abuse. Will they be punished?
I should, but I won't as long as they still have the items they obtained in the first place. If they lost them through staking or PK'ing, they might get their main account(s) banned until they pay the appropriate clue casket items they got from their Ironman account.
Sounds fair.

I don't see a problem with letting people drop say, Barrows equipment, since it has a low value although I thought measures had been put in place to prevent items over 500m showing up to others. Apparently not, but all's well that ends well.

@Hayden, my bad; I thought he was referring to the lack of reqs causing the refund of coins and PKP (even though they'd still have to pay it- it's late, forgive me). But yea I agree with you now.

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 am

Wait, I tested this with Billy. The custom whips go to refund box for iron men, so if they managed to some how drop trade them, it's legit bug abusing. Though only taking back the items sounds fair enough. I assume if you're on the same IP then custom whips do appear for your alt/main account first before going to refund box?

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:53 am

Im amber wrote:Wait, I tested this with Billy. The custom whips go to refund box for iron men, so if they managed to some how drop trade them, it's legit bug abusing. Though only taking back the items sounds fair enough. I assume if you're on the same IP then custom whips do appear for your alt/main account first before going to refund box?
That's actualy the same thing I said to Mitchel yesterday about it.