Todays updates - wilderness & clue scroll improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Amount
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates - wilderness & clue scroll improvements

Post by Amount » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 am

A couple of steps in the right direction.

:thumbsup: .

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 am

Wow, solid updates.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 am

The builder wrote: Like this suggestion, but I think it would be nice to make it like customizable as to which tasks you get. You could pick like 5-10 of the bosses, and the slayer master would randomly pick on of those; that way you can narrow it down to only the tasks you really wish to have, not just the pet ones.
You can already block tasks so you can already customize in a way... No thank you

Lahutatude
Premium Donator

Post by Lahutatude » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 am

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Mike wrote:Updated on 16 March 2016
> Transformed players can no longer enter the wilderness
GG my brawlers.
Must take barrows to deep now on.
Or make that brawlers go to refund box?

Thumbs up @update.
I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives!

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Definitely one of the best pking updates. Great work!

On a side note, sardomin sword special is still REALLY bad in pvp, I believe it's bugged as it often hits a 0 melee hit along with a 5 magic hit (which is not how it's supposed to be). Also, Barrelchest still doesn't use magic, so ppl are camping for free elites there.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Defeating TzTok-Jad can now also result in you receiving an elite clue scroll
100% chance?

That's going to make it the meta elite clue farming option.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 pm

No pity wrote:
Defeating TzTok-Jad can now also result in you receiving an elite clue scroll
100% chance?

That's going to make it the meta elite clue farming option.
It can now result in an elite. Using that formulation indicates that there is a possibility.

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Well it will take awhile to get to jad, and I don't think it's 100%

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:49 pm

It's a relatively small chance. So definitely not 100% to get an elite clue from Jad.

Updated on 17 March 2016
> The Thermonuclear Smoke Devil and Giant Mole their drops have been slightly buffed (see https://wiki.pkhonor.net/stats/drops)
> You can now only use the lever in the KBD lair when standing right next to it - being one or more spaces away from it will no longer work
> Fixed a bug where you wouldn't get any slayer XP or slayer points from kill a barrows brother if you had them as a slayer task but left the burrow too fast (I thought I'd fixed it in yesterday's update but it turns out I hadn't)
> Fixed a bug where you could get a new tier 1 emblem from a Bounty Hunter kill even if you hadn't
> Fixed a bug where the person who got killed (rather than the killer) would get 50 - 250 extra PkHonor Points if they're ranked first on the leaderboards
> Fixed a bug where a killstreak shown on the leaderboard couldn't be higher than 255 (the maximum is now 65,535)
> The Frost dragons in the deep wilderness can no longer attack players who are inside the agility course. They will also no longer pile someone, no more than 1 or 2 Frost dragons at any time will be aggressive towards a specific player.

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Mike wrote:It's a relatively small chance. So definitely not 100% to get an elite clue from Jad.

Updated on 17 March 2016
> The Thermonuclear Smoke Devil and Giant Mole their drops have been slightly buffed (see https://wiki.pkhonor.net/stats/drops)
> You can now only use the lever in the KBD lair when standing right next to it - being one or more spaces away from it will no longer work
> Fixed a bug where you wouldn't get any slayer XP or slayer points from kill a barrows brother if you had them as a slayer task but left the burrow too fast (I thought I'd fixed it in yesterday's update but it turns out I hadn't)
> Fixed a bug where you could get a new tier 1 emblem from a Bounty Hunter kill even if you hadn't
> Fixed a bug where the person who got killed (rather than the killer) would get 50 - 250 extra PkHonor Points if they're ranked first on the leaderboards
> Fixed a bug where a killstreak shown on the leaderboard couldn't be higher than 255 (the maximum is now 65,535)
> The Frost dragons in the deep wilderness can no longer attack players who are inside the agility course. They will also no longer pile someone, no more than 1 or 2 Frost dragons at any time will be aggressive towards a specific player.

Great update. the tsd and giant mole needed a buff. (also the moles burrow within 1-10 hits most of the time) Maybe make it like once or twice half health or something) also make a target of what mole is yours? gets really confusing and annoying hitting a newly spawn mole instead of your previously attacked mole. That's all the suggestions I have, I havnt done kbd for awhile, same with bh or frost.