All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
In this thread, you'll find all updates, improvements and bugfixes that have occurred in PkHonor since May 2015. The title of this thread will be updated each time a new update has been released, so make sure to check it out regularly! You'll find the most recent update in the last post in this thread. The release date of each update can be found in the title of each post.
Last update: 9 March 2019
Last update: 9 March 2019
- You can now recover your game account through your forums account, provided you have a recovery e-mail address set.
The forum's UCP (gear on the top right) now allows you to set a recovery e-mail addresses for your linked accounts. Setting a recovery e-mail address requires you to authenticate the game account. As I'm sure many of you will be happy to hear, most of the annoying timers have been removed.
- When you receive a PM on the forums, all your linked accounts that are currently online in game will receive a notification and can launch the PM directly from their game client (provided you can log in to your forums account, of course).
- Bounty Hunter released! To participate, simply enter the wilderness and wait until you get a target assigned. For more information and items, see Nastroth or Mandrith in Edgeville.
Honor players can also participate, but they can only get other honors as target (of course).
Aside from the teleporting crystal and ring of vigour, all Bounty Hunter store items are tradeable. The shop (at ::shops) contains the following items:
- Imbue Scroll: use on a Berserker/Warrior/Archer/Seers ring to imbue (requires 2 rings to make 1 imbued ring)
- Bounty hunt box: see http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=44244
- Teleport crystal: allows you to teleport up to 4 times to your Bounty Hunter target in the wilderness
- Ring of Vigour: makes your special attacks use 10% less energy (so a spec that normally costs 50% energy now costs 45%)
- New books for the shield slot: book of law (+10 ranged att), book of darkness (+10 magic att) and book of war (+10 melee att and +2 strength). They all offer +6 to your defence stats.
- Mage's book which offers +15 magic attack and defence (shield slot)
- Ancient Prayer book: allows you to swap to ancient curses for 2 hours of combat, even if you haven't unlocked ancient curses yet. The book is consumed upon use.
- Most items from the PkHonor Point store (chaotic and pvp, torso), some defenders, neit helm, mith and barrows gloves, sharks and manta rays
- Hand cannons and hand cannon shots
- Item sets and pouches with a fixed content (some sets can only be opened at the Item Set Exchange Clerk in Varrock)
- Torva, Virtus, Pernix and 3rd age druidic armour no longer offer a hitpoint boost while in the wilderness. The HP boost outside the wilderness remains the same. However, you can still boost your hitpoints outside the wilderness and your HP will remain the same when entering the wild. However, you cannot heal beyond 110 while inside the wilderness. Also, if you have boosted hitpoints and get skulled, your hitpoints will immediately be reduced to 110.
- Each piece of Torva, Virtus, Pernix and 3rd age druidic armour now offers a +6 prayer bonus (wearing a whole druidic set will cause your prayer to drain 45% slower)
- Torva armour now offers a +10% accuracy bonus on melee attacks when wearing the whole set
- Virtus armour now offers a +10% accuracy bonus on magic attacks when wearing the whole set
- Pernix armour now offers a +10% accuracy bonus on ranged attacks when wearing the whole set
- The magic accuracy and damage bonuses from a full 3rd age druidic robes set (with staff) are now +25% (used to be +30%). Keep in mind that wearing only the staff already offers a +15% damage bonus (no accuracy bonus), just like the staff of light.
- Each piece of 3rd age druidic gear (except the staff) now offers +2 to your herblore skill and +3% XP bonus to herblore. Wearing a whole set offers +10 herblore level instead of +8 and +15% XP bonus instead of +12% . This XP bonus stacks with Brawling gloves (herblore), so you can get up to +45% herblore XP.
When wearing a full druidic set (without staff) while making potions, there is a now also a 10% chance of creating two potions instead of one, without using any ingredients for the second one (you only get XP for one potion though). This effect does not work when creating overload potions.
- Bonecrusher has been added to the slayer shop . It costs 2000 slayer points and will automatically crush any bones you get from players or NPC's (does not work with noted bones).
The XP you get is as if offering the bones on a normal altar, but it does stack with Brawling Gloves (Prayer).
- Fixed the long-range attack style on ranged weapons, meaning you can now reach a mage with a shortbow or crossbow while being frozen or snared.
- Added mouse wheel scrolling to bank and chat interface
- Added camera rotation when holding and dragging the middle mouse button (can be disabled in ::settings)
- Fixed the bug that allowed players to log out during combat in the wilderness when using a lever or obelisk teleport
- The damage that you inflict yourself with enchanted Ruby bolts(e) can no longer be reduced with a divine spirit shield - it's now always 10% of your hitpoints, as it should be
- Quest requirements can now be met with the use of potions or stat boosting items (for example you can now play Pest Invasion at 75 herblore while wearing a druidic robe set, while you normally need 85)
- In Bounty Hunter, if you log out with a target assigned, you will receive a penalty based on the tier of your emblem
- If you have a Bounty Hunter emblem, it MUST be in your inventory in order to participate in Bounty Hunter. If you have it in your bank, you will not be able to receive a target.
- Drinking potions will no longer delay your attacks
- Vengeance and recoil will now only apply to the damage you actually took, not how much damage you would have taken if you had more hitpoints
- You will now only receive combat XP based on how much damage you actually did, not how much damage you would have dealt if your opponent had more hitpoints
- The King Black Dragon's magic attacks can now hit through magic prayer for up to 10 damage
- The King Black Dragon now has the correct poison, freeze and stat reduction effects
- Fixed the castle wars shop, where no items were required to buy hybrid armour (as of 9 July)
- Your cape rack in your Player-Owned House will now properly show whether you meet the Correcting History quest requirement for the Max Cape (you still needed to complete the quest, this was purely a visual bug)
- Removed the combat interface delay for switching weapons, the client now has built in logic to detect your new weapon and will immediately update your combat interface (and immediately display or remove the spec bar if needed). The server still has additional logic to check if you have the right requirements etc. and will switch your interface back if the requirements are not met. This way, you can switch weapon and immediately click the spec bar without it messing up due to delays.
- Dharok's set now has an accuracy bonus that increases the lower your hitpoints are (from +0% accuracy at max hp to +33% accuracy at 1 HP)
- Throwing weapons (including the Morrigan's Javelin and Morrigan's Throwing Axe) should now work properly
- Fixed stun and freeze spells: you are now only frozen as soon as the attack hits (not on cast). When the freeze is over and you are immune for a few seconds, the correct graphics are now displayed for caster and target.
- Spec bar is now divided in 20 chunks of 5% each, instead of 10 chunks of 10%
- The spec bar now shows "Special attack: x%"
- The spec bar now turns blue if you don't have enough special attack energy for the weapon you're wielding (and turns green as soon as you have enough energy):
- Fixed the special attacks of the following weapons:
- Korasi's sword (now also gives the proper magic XP)
- Saradomin sword (now also gives the proper magic XP)
- Dragon halberd
- Vesta spear
- Dragon 2h
- Bandos godsword (reduces your enemies stats with 100% of the damage instead of 10%)
- Zaros godsword (bandos), now reduces your enemies stats with 30% of the damage dealt instead of 10%
- Ancient mace, can now give you more prayer points than your max prayer level and now shows the proper animation and graphics effect
- Magic longbow, special attack is now more accurate and hits at least 1 HP
- Magic comp bow, special attack is now the same as the new magic longbow special
- Barrelchest anchor, max damage increased by 10% and its hit delay has been increased
- Seercull, now reduces your enemies magic level with 100% of the damage dealt, is much more accurate and the graphics and projectile have been fixed
- Bone dagger, now reduces your enemies defence level with 100% of the damage dealt instead of 10%. It's now also more accurate against unsuspecting NPC's (unsuspecting meaning: they weren't attacking you at the time).
- The Castle Wars catapults will no longer cause you to DC or get bugged, but due to technical limitations, you'll now see everyone's position at it was 1 game tick (600 milliseconds) ago. This will make it a bit more challenging to aim.
- Dropping a Castle Wars flag at the big doors will now cause it to drop outside the doors, so it can't randomly disappear
- Rewritten the "hit" system: as of now, whenever you launch an attack, once it's underway, there is nothing you can do to influence the hit in any way, so switching gear, prayers etc. does not affect the hit anymore. Of course, your targets defence is only calculated on hit (not on cast).
- Reworked spell and projectile speed: before the change, any projectile took a fixed amount of time to arrive, regardless of distance to the target. Distance now affects the time it takes for a projectile or spell to arrive.
Because of this, a skilled player could get two hits underway with certain weapons before they arrive to the target, which wasn't possible before. If all works as it should, one should be able to "one-tick" now (or at least almost). This needs to be confirmed though, and probably still needs some tweaking
- Fixed some bugs with multi-hit spells and special attacks
- Fixed some minor bugs with "on hit" effects such as soul split, vengeance, recoil and deflect, especially with multi-hit spells and attacks
- You can no longer trade others when dying and any open trade when dying will be automatically declined
- God spells now have a chance at applying an on-hit effect (saradomin: drain prayer, guthix: drain defence, zamorak: drain magic)
- All obsidian weapons now have (or should have) their correct fighting styles and animations
- Magic comp bow now has the correct ranged accuracy
- Added the correct graphics for sapphire bolts (e) and pearl bolts (e)
- Soul split now displays its graphics properly when used against multiple NPC's at the same time
- You now see the eating emote when eating and wielding a 2-handed sword at the same time
- Morrigan's javelins and throwing axes now cost 25 PkHonor Points per piece instead of 45. The corrupted versions now costs 15 instead of 35 PkHonor Points.
- Reverted the mouse click sensitivity update that was included in the 23 August update - this small change was supposed to make clicks easier to register, but instead made it worse. Due to players often clicking + dragging their mouse when fast clicking, the clicks often didn't properly register so this change has been reverted.
- Fixed a bug that caused multi-target attacks and spells to hit twice on larger NPC's
- Fixed a bug that caused barrows equipment to mess up your combat interface when equipped (in some cases making it impossible to autocast spells)
- You can now use the command ::r to quick reply personal messages (so for example you can type "::r good, how are you" to reply to your last message), this is mostly useful for people using the webclient, since the browser does not forward the "tab" key which is otherwise used to quick reply to PM's
- Fixed the zamorak statue part of the Last Journey quest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests