Maurits' resignation

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Maurits
Honor Player

Maurits' resignation

Post by Maurits » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 pm

That's right, I'm moving on from Pkhonor.

For awhile now I've barely had time to get online and do the things I'm supposed to do, I've been working on a few things that I just don't get to finish nor do I feel like working on them.
When you worked for 8-16 hours a day, you don't feel like stepping into another working area where people expect from you to help them with all of their problems.
Truth is, the longer I stay in my position with the activity I have, the longer I'll stop a part of the game to evolve into something bigger and better.
My Pkhonor Timeline wrote: 12-11-2011 – I get promoted to trial moderator by Hamadé, my application was open for like 2-3 months I believe.
I even got a 'punishment' for posting my application before the supposed 100 posts. However after I served the punishment he set, I was accepted and welcomed to the team.
We still had to make an account that was named “Mod (name)” to show we were trial moderator, I later requested for this to be changed into one position, this way the 'mod' part was no longer needed.

19-11-2011 – After being a 'help' trial-moderator for a week I was promoted to 'PvP' trial moderator.
If you're newer to Pkhonor you may not be aware of the help/pvp aspect, because I removed them later on when I was in the position to do so.

25-11-2011 – I passed my trial moderator period and I became a PvP moderator.
(No date recorded) – I became the head moderator, a position where many thought I would resign. This beeing because almost all of the head moderators resigned before eventually becoming admin.
I honestly can't blame them for their resignation, as head moderator didn't mean awhole lot when I was it.
This was partially changed for the next head moderator and I've been currently reworking it so we can possibly re-add the head moderator position.

17-02-2012 – I moved on from head moderator to junior administrator, also a rank that is no longer known since I removed it.
I believe when a moderator deserves administrator, they deserve administrator. If you still have to junior you them as a test, you should just leave them a moderator.

07-04-2012 – I passed my junior administrator period and became Administrator.
Over my time as administrator I basically covered all the position that were possible.
From the old “Laws and Ethics” to the ones we have today. (Refunds/Recoveries/Appeals)

(No date recorded, when Hamadé left) – After Hamadé left I got alot of responsibilities as head administrator, where I changed alot of things to Pkhonor.
Things that are still active right now and I hope won't be removed after this post.
I think the things I changed are working as supposed to, there's just other certain things that need to be made and added.

Its been a great run over the past few years , I've learned alot from this experience. I've seen the game evolve, I've seen it in bad times and it good times.
I think its safe to say I also participated in a pretty big part of the games evolvement over the past years, from where I wrote the lawbook to where I changed the staff members ranks and everything in between.

I'd go on to thank everybody that I should be thanking, but truth is there is no possible way I can thank everybody.

So thanks to everyone that supported me, helped me and worked with me.

All the staff members I have worked with over the last 3 years, in all of our and my positions.

The community that made all of this worth it and kept Pkhonor at a high position in the toplists.

Its been a great 3 years and I'll still see you around, except I won't have responsibilities anymore! :)

TL;DR

Ross
Premium Donator

Re: Maurits' resignation

Post by Ross » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Pls no.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 pm

cya

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Idk if my tears are from your resignation or that gif

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Aww, kind sad and happy at the same time.

Sad becasue when you had the activity and cared, you did amazing shit. Happy because you are allowing to take a "break", and trying to renew shit, and you can focus more on what's important (real life).
ImageImage

Rick
Unstoppable

Post by Rick » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank you for everything Maurits.

The person who gave me the chance as an Administrator after many troubles I caused. Really gonna miss you on PkHonor man, but I understand that real life comes first.

We will stay in contact tho!

Take care bro :cry:

Maurits: The guy who evolved from Trial Moderator "Mod MD" to Head Administrator and Staffmanager Maurits.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm

I respect your decision to step down, you've been going toward this for a while now. I can't say it comes as a surprise to me.

I hope you stick around, at least as much as bearable now that you aren't "required" to. Thanks for always being there.

You'll be missed by most of us.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Take care maurits!

Pikachu
Honor Player

Post by Pikachu » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 pm

I supported you from your trial days till now, love ya no homo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
ImageImage

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Vaarwel moartits :(
Beter hou je nog contact met me :(
Discord : ravifrombns