Todays updates! (9 December 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Like honor g
Rookie

Re: Todays updates! (21 November 2014)

Post by Like honor g » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 am

That good mike

Question Will Make pkhonor like runescape I do not want this

pkhonor Much better than runescape

Hairy blunts
Premium Donator

Post by Hairy blunts » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:47 pm

So if I died on the quest and lost my bandos kite, etc, can I still go back and get it even though this happened before the update?

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 am

Hairy blunts wrote:So if I died on the quest and lost my bandos kite, etc, can I still go back and get it even though this happened before the update?
I think if you kill nex again, you'll get the shield again.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:48 am

Simon wrote:
Hairy blunts wrote:So if I died on the quest and lost my bandos kite, etc, can I still go back and get it even though this happened before the update?
Exactly. If you lose your bandos shield during or after the quest, all you need to do is kill Nex again (just once) to re-obtain the shield.

In further news, I know there are a few minor bugs in CW yet, but those will be taken care of very soon :)

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 am

Mike wrote:
Simon wrote:
Exactly. If you lose your bandos shield during or after the quest, all you need to do is kill Nex again (just once) to re-obtain the shield.
Btw Mike, idk if you got my PM, but you can't attatch a GS to the zaros one (it doesn't work).

Also, is there a cap to how many "bonus tickets" you can recieve from getting kills, etc?

Jade
Honor Player

Re: Todays updates! (08 December 2014)

Post by Jade » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:50 am

yay updates c: still love the idea of more castle tickets c:
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 am

Nike updates Mike

Shoutout to Aiv for getting the Zaros gs already

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 am

Can a player have multiple zaros godswords at once?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:49 am

Simon wrote: Btw Mike, idk if you got my PM, but you can't attatch a GS to the zaros one (it doesn't work).

Also, is there a cap to how many "bonus tickets" you can recieve from getting kills, etc?
I got that PM indeed, the bug will be fixed in a server update tomorrow. As for the bonus tickets during CW games, there are indeed caps. For example, you will only receive tickets the first time you unlocked the locked door (but two people can get the bonus if they both unlock the door during the game, just not twice for the same person). The same goes for damaging/destroying the enemy door.
If you get a ticket by damaging/killing an enemy player, you will not be able to receive any further bonus tickets until you've killed at least 3 other enemies in the meantime (the same system used in the wilderness to prevent PkHonor Point farming).
There is no cap on flag captures. Every 1 - 2 captures you'll get an extra ticket.
Note: if you don't have any space in your inventory, the server will hold on for the tickets for you until you have space or until the end of the game after your inventory has been cleared of CW items.