Castle wars released on the test server!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Castle wars released on the test server!

Post by The underdog » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Doesn't sound very good if I hear about all those quite major bugs :(
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Xxcxpxx
Novice

Post by Xxcxpxx » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Able to attack though walls with range and mage
If you would like me to make you a custom signature [Cost of 60M PKHonor Gold] pm me on Skype

Michyy
Fanatic

Post by Michyy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 pm

The underdog wrote:Doesn't sound very good if I hear about all those quite major bugs :(
That's why it's on the test server for testing.

IT STILL WON'T WORK FOR MEEE.

Xxcxpxx
Novice

Post by Xxcxpxx » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Door health has no graphic healthpoints
If you would like me to make you a custom signature [Cost of 60M PKHonor Gold] pm me on Skype

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Xxcxpxx wrote:Door health has no graphic healthpoints
It shouldn't

Xxcxpxx
Novice

Post by Xxcxpxx » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 am

Yellow pee wrote:
It shouldn't
Doesnt it has on regular rs?

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 am

Xxcxpxx wrote:
Yellow pee wrote:
It shouldn't
Doesnt it has on regular rs?
No, however the door gradually breaks down until it's fully broken on RS

Edit: Something that should be looked into is being able to bring Sara brews into the game, imo you shouldn't be allowed to do so considering you're able to use 3a drudic, nex gear, and divines...this would make you virtually unkillable.

Im on meth
Premium Donator

Post by Im on meth » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:55 am

Yellow pee wrote: No, however the door gradually breaks down until it's fully broken on RS

Edit: Something that should be looked into is being able to bring Sara brews into the game, imo you shouldn't be allowed to do so considering you're able to use 3a drudic, nex gear, and divines...this would make you virtually unkillable.
Using 3a druidic in CW wouldn't work, since you need all 5 pieces to gain its bonuses. You wouldn't be able to wear the wreath or cloak so you wouldn't gain its bonuses.

However, I agree, you shouldn't be able to bring in any kind of food, including brews.

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:00 am

Hashtag wrote:
Yuno gasai wrote:
Hashtag wrote:I want to be playing Castle Wars when it comes out, but it's already apparent to me how everyone is just camping nex gear and divines; it kinda ruins all of the fun for me when money wins games...
Well I mean, you can't really expect everyone to use worse gear than what they have :\
Two things need changing, for Castle Wars, in my opinion.

1) Saradomin Brews should NOT be allowed in; they allow a player to do a flag run in max gear, divine, staff of light / holy whip with over 8 times as much food (bandage heals 10, sara brew + nex gear heals around 20). It is impossible to kill them fast enough. You can then leave, get more brews, and rejoin and repeat.

2) HP boosting gear should have the boost removed inside; it gives a huge advantage in Castle Wars, and coupled with a divine makes it extremely difficult to kill you because of how rapidly healing bandages are, the high defence of this gear, and how high you can boost your HP back to in a second (well above what you can be hit for).

I'd also opt for 3a having a 2H staff as the damage boost, HP boost and divine combo is unstoppable in a scenario like Castle Wars.
this is a good suggestion imo

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 am

Im on meth wrote:
Yellow pee wrote: No, however the door gradually breaks down until it's fully broken on RS

Using 3a druidic in CW wouldn't work, since you need all 5 pieces to gain its bonuses. You wouldn't be able to wear the wreath or cloak so you wouldn't gain its bonuses.

However, I agree, you shouldn't be able to bring in any kind of food, including brews.
3a Staff has a 15% damage bonus. It still doesn't make a difference though, as the Sara brews heal 22 or something with Nex gear, so you can have x8 food more than everyone else.