Let's talk Castle Wars rewards!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.

What do you think of the suggestions?

Add hybrid armours
14%
Add hybrid armours but keep them out of the wilderness
5%
Don't add hybrid armours
0%
I agree with the vanguard stats
7%
Make vanguard stronger
7%
Make vanguard weaker
0%
I agree with the battle-mage stats
8%
Make battle-mage stronger
4%
Make battle-mage weaker
1%
I agree with the trickster stats
7%
Make trickster stronger
5%
Make trickster weaker
1%
Add god bows
13%
Add god bows but keep them out of the wilderness
4%
Don't add god bows
0%
I agree with god bows being the same as dark bows
3%
I disagree with god bows being the same as dark bows
6%
I agree with the god bows stats
4%
Make god bows weaker
No votes
Make god bows stronger
11%

Total votes: 429

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Re: Let's talk Castle Wars rewards!

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:35 am

getting from 100m to the 25b you need for good gear and 10b for Orem and donator is pretty Danny lucky, and if they managed that,fair enough. we all have our own opinions here so my off the hate, but even though my bank is under 10b atm, I think wealth advantages should be kept.

Sure it's a pain not having premium, it's a pain bossing without bandos, or karils instead of arma,and a rune crossbow instead of something better. most of all, without having a custom whip, when I go dags and there are more than 2 people already there, even with my void I'm lucky to pull off a kill between recharge of my dds specs. But it's all the more to strive for. the benefits of premium will come, custom whips will come, and pretty much anything else as well provided you stay with the game long enough and don't quit. and this is what makes it so fun, spawnable private servers are shit because there is no risk, but mostly because you didn't have to invest your time into getting your gear. I respect those getting kills off me at dags, as long as they aren't dicks, but I know one day I will be in the same position as them, and be able to get those kills. without a wealth gap, this game is too... boring and shallow. Rustedcrust out

Xxcxpxx
Novice

Post by Xxcxpxx » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

will the items be tradable?
If you would like me to make you a custom signature [Cost of 60M PKHonor Gold] pm me on Skype

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am

Rustedcrust wrote:getting from 100m to the 25b you need for good gear and 10b for Orem and donator is pretty Danny lucky, and if they managed that,fair enough. we all have our own opinions here so my off the hate, but even though my bank is under 10b atm, I think wealth advantages should be kept.

Sure it's a pain not having premium, it's a pain bossing without bandos, or karils instead of arma,and a rune crossbow instead of something better. most of all, without having a custom whip, when I go dags and there are more than 2 people already there, even with my void I'm lucky to pull off a kill between recharge of my dds specs. But it's all the more to strive for. the benefits of premium will come, custom whips will come, and pretty much anything else as well provided you stay with the game long enough and don't quit. and this is what makes it so fun, spawnable private servers are shit because there is no risk, but mostly because you didn't have to invest your time into getting your gear. I respect those getting kills off me at dags, as long as they aren't dicks, but I know one day I will be in the same position as them, and be able to get those kills. without a wealth gap, this game is too... boring and shallow. Rustedcrust out
The fuck?

Edit: Yeah they should be able to ruin something simply because they can and others can eventually do the same...

^What I got from your post.

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:02 am

they're not ruining it though. if everything is even at the beginning, what's the point of playing? what would you aim for if you started with everything? max stats? what if everyone started with max stats too?

EDIT: if you are going to stay in that mind set, I propose gear like torva or something, but you can only use it in castle wars, and is bought with cw tokens, so time is required, but it is even I guess? there should still be something to strive for though, you should start at disadvantage and work your way up to an advantage so time spent playing isn't for waste.

oh and on topic of rewards, a vine for a vine whip, which would have stats comparable to customs and would take a lot of time to get... would also even out the gap partially I feel?

All fixed up thanks ain :)
Last edited by Rustedcrust on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:03 am

Delete button not showing up, can't seem to delete sorry
Last edited by Rustedcrust on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 am

Rustedcrust wrote:oh and on topic of rewards, a vine for a vine whip, which would have stats comparable to customs and would take a lot of time to get... would also even out the gap partially I feel?
Don't double post.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 am

Rustedcrust wrote:they're not ruining it though. if everything is even at the beginning, what's the point of playing? what would you aim for if you started with everything? max stats? what if everyone started with max stats too?
Hypothetically there could be multiple games where it's 100% nex gear/3a drudic (with divines) vs People in Rune/Dragon, would that be fair? No.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you should have a huge boost(s) where you could hypothetically never die, actually if the above were to happen, you would never die.

What would the harm be in removing the added boosts to 1 minigame?

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am

Yellow pee wrote:
Rustedcrust wrote:they're not ruining it though. if everything is even at the beginning, what's the point of playing? what would you aim for if you started with everything? max stats? what if everyone started with max stats too?
Hypothetically there could be multiple games where it's 100% nex gear/3a drudic (with divines) vs People in Rune/Dragon, would that be fair? No.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you should have a huge boost(s) where you could hypothetically never die, actually if the above were to happen, you would never die.

that is irrelevant, here it's about luck, not individual wealth, were one person with full drudic to be on the team with mostly rune/Dragon, and one person with rune or drag to be on the team with 3a, it would be unfair for the person in 3a and the kid in rune or drag would be put at an advantage despite the wealth gap, so hypothetically, your argument is wrong/invalid.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:19 am

Rustedcrust wrote:
Yellow pee wrote:

that is irrelevant, here it's about luck, not individual wealth, were one person with full drudic to be on the team with mostly rune/Dragon, and one person with rune or drag to be on the team with 3a, it would be unfair for the person in 3a and the kid in rune or drag would be put at an advantage despite the wealth gap, so hypothetically, your argument is wrong/invalid.
If you're taking little to no damage you're going to win the fight unless it's 10+ vs 1

Rustedcrust
Premium Donator

Post by Rustedcrust » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:36 am

the highest chance though is that the team's are fairly evenly divided, which was my main point back there. it is v. unlikely that teams will split up with rich on one team and poor on other, so it'll be more like one guy in nex vs. another in nex, for most of the time. but yeah,you didn't respond to my edit about adding cw specific armour... even the hybrid armour.. and how can you have such a strong opinion here, yet not want a whip in the middle of custom and regular?