Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 am

Ain wrote:
A zoo right wrote:Completionist cape should mean you've completed everything 46b total experience...etc
I agree, or atleast 30B XP. I mean, getting all 99s what is that? Well.. that's 30 Hours, with a totally new account, with nothing on it. 30 hours is nothing, so why not 30B xp? :)
It's barely 30 hours tbh.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 am

A zoo right wrote:
Ain wrote:
A zoo right wrote:Completionist cape should mean you've completed everything 46b total experience...etc
I agree, or atleast 30B XP. I mean, getting all 99s what is that? Well.. that's 30 Hours, with a totally new account, with nothing on it. 30 hours is nothing, so why not 30B xp? :)
It's barely 30 hours tbh.
Yeh, I know. Lol, I was just going off the 30 hours from my SFS account, but a lot of that was talking to people on stream XD

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 am

Ain wrote:
I'm fine with 30b xp =)))

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 am

Hayden wrote:
Ain wrote:
40B*

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:41 am

Hayden wrote:
Ain wrote:
Nah needs to be 44bb+ or else everyone can get it

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:42 am

A zoo right wrote: Nah needs to be 44bb+ or else everyone can get it
why not 46B ffs.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 am

Ain wrote:
A zoo right wrote: Nah needs to be 44bb+ or else everyone can get it
why not 46B ffs.
True, I guess people should pay for construction too.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:04 am

Ain wrote:
Hashtag wrote:

Removing money, ceteris paribus, will only cause deflation and won't actually solve anything. It will make things cheaper as demand would likely reduce, and everyone would start bitching and complaining. If you want to remove things, it's either a combination of items and money, with a heavier weighting towards items, or just items entirely.

Removing such large quantities of money is not a solution, especially for something as desired as a Completionist Cape. Imagine if everyone sold their rares, among other items, in order to be able to afford it. It wouldn't end well and there are far better ways to go about doing it.

Not only that, but it's a Completionist Cape; you don't complete the game by winning a lot staking and being able to afford a luxury item. You 'complete' it by finishing everything that there is to do ingame, which is why Death is a far more suitable requirement; it still costs a large amount, but that money goes back into the economy and stimulates further spending, and on top of that, it isn't something that money can purely buy - work and effort still must be put into it, in order to obtain it. Obviously it shouldn't be the only requirement, but it should certainly be one.
You do know that.. I am not saying 100B and you'll get comp cape right? I am just saying, IF you don't want to have death, allow us to pay 100B and 50K slayer points, its funny how people are getting so fucking up-tight about something, that literally have no cons. Oh you don't want to pay 100b? That's fine, get death. Like really yall are arguing over something that doesn't hurt you AT ALL.

Paying 100B + 50K slayer points instead of getting death isnt any lesser of an achievement, ACUTALLY it's more of an achievement, as you have to give up 100B, instead of buying death, which will allow you to make you money back in a week or twos time.
It does more negatively for the economy, and isn't necessary. If someone doesn't want Death, then they can't get the Cape, or they can get Death and never use it.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 am

Hashtag wrote: It does more negatively for the economy, and isn't necessary. If someone doesn't want Death, then they can't get the Cape, or they can get Death and never use it.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Mike wrote:
Poseidon wrote:Mike, I have a Pkhonor Point, in the style of the castle wars ticket. Will I lose it? I spent good money on it.
When will people stop spending money on useless stuff, especially when they know it'll be re-introduced at some point.
If there's only a few tickets left, we'll buy them at a decent price. If there's too many to buy and/or the price is too high, I'm afraid you're out of luck.
I have five, I'll sell to you for same price as I sold you doctors' gowns??
There is only one.