Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Ryun
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

Post by Ryun » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 am

with what Ain said, im going to agree.. except instead of 100B and 50k slayer points (as mstones are rising price) i'd say get an mstone and 50k slayer points. not just 100B.... because if they go up more then its less of an achievement. However that being said, to get death you have to kill nomad, which some say is easy some say is hard (i thought it was hard :'c) which is what makes it an achievement in my eyes. I dont mind either way, but i do like Ains suggestion, just a bit differently

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 am

Vincent g wrote:with what Ain said, im going to agree.. except instead of 100B and 50k slayer points (as mstones are rising price) i'd say get an mstone and 50k slayer points. not just 100B.... because if they go up more then its less of an achievement. However that being said, to get death you have to kill nomad, which some say is easy some say is hard (i thought it was hard :'c) which is what makes it an achievement in my eyes. I dont mind either way, but i do like Ains suggestion, just a bit differently
That's actually way better, yeh. Since Mstone does fluctuate.

Also, I don't know if this is possible, but seeing as you want it to make it so only someone who does EVERYTHING gets comp cape (even though to get slayer points, you have to kill monsters, thus pvming), why not make it so you have to kill a certain amount of bosses? You could use the bookcase stats, such as make it so you have to kill 100 of each GWD, 10 nomad, etc.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 am

Ain wrote:
Vincent g wrote:with what Ain said, im going to agree.. except instead of 100B and 50k slayer points (as mstones are rising price) i'd say get an mstone and 50k slayer points. not just 100B.... because if they go up more then its less of an achievement. However that being said, to get death you have to kill nomad, which some say is easy some say is hard (i thought it was hard :'c) which is what makes it an achievement in my eyes. I dont mind either way, but i do like Ains suggestion, just a bit differently

Also, I don't know if this is possible, but seeing as you want it to make it so only someone who does EVERYTHING gets comp cape (even though to get slayer points, you have to kill monsters, thus pvming), why not make it so you have to kill a certain amount of bosses? You could use the bookcase stats, such as make it so you have to kill 100 of each GWD, 10 nomad, etc.
I would like you have to kill xxx amount of bosses, but I would suggest a higher amount than 100.

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

Ain wrote:

i agree with this as well, i'd say 100-200 gwd kills, 1/4-1/2 of that as nex kills, 1/4 that of nomad kills. As in, 200 gwd kills, 100 nex kills, 25 nomad kills. or 100 gwd kills, 25 nex kills, 5 ish nomad kills (you should get this many anyway if you have death)

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:14 am

Vincent g wrote:
Ain wrote:

i agree with this as well, i'd say 100-200 gwd kills, 1/4-1/2 of that as nex kills, 1/4 that of nomad kills. As in, 200 gwd kills, 100 nex kills, 25 nomad kills. or 100 gwd kills, 25 nex kills, 5 ish nomad kills (you should get this many anyway if you have death)
Thats too low imo .-. that would be achievable in a week or two easily.

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:17 am

ehhhh true, make it higher :P sorry

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:20 am

Lucy x erza wrote: Thats too low imo .-. that would be achievable in a week or two easily.
But the completionist cape isn't just about PVMing, everyone's stuck on PVMing, but it also has to do with minigames and skilling.

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Ain wrote:
Lucy x erza wrote: Thats too low imo .-. that would be achievable in a week or two easily.
But the completionist cape isn't just about PVMing, everyone's stuck on PVMing, but it also has to do with minigames and skilling.
GET ALL THE VOID SETS

(have to pay 2147m void sets!!!!)

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 am

Vincent g wrote:
Ain wrote:
GET ALL THE VOID SETS

(have to pay 2147m void sets!!!!)
That's way too easy man

Boise state
Premium Donator

Post by Boise state » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 am

Way to go.