Todays updates! (16 June 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Es kimo
Known Venturer

Re: Todays updates! (12 June 2014)

Post by Es kimo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Wha... why...
Why are you still focusing on pointless stuff like this?
Trust me, bots are harmless in a server with max 200 players online.

Just focus on the damn cb system! It's the most important thing right now, and it SHOULD help the server gain more players.

Ramadan
Champion

Post by Ramadan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:42 am

Es kimo wrote:Wha... why...

Just focus on the damn cb system! It's the most important thing right now, and it SHOULD help the server gain more players.
I agree, this along with a better wild, and more things to do is what is going to boost the community. Getting rid of the bots as you said in a server with 200 players online (that's being generous) is not going to do anything to the game... It's less important when your bot check has no affect on the bots, whatsoever. Mike, you need to start pumping out updates and content that the players want to see, yes we wanted WW.. but honestly, that's not an "Update" that's a roll back to the way things use to be.. We need something new, something that is going to want to make players play, and make those players that quit, come back..

Side note, did you get my email on the OS-RS account for the combat testing? Offer is still there, got a lot more done since the last email.. You never seem to reply to mine haha.

Hottie
Rookie

Post by Hottie » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks for the update.

Alcoholking6
Wise One

Post by Alcoholking6 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 am

Don't know if this is a glitch but it only yells where wyrm is when you have scroll in inv, when it's in bank doesn't say anything..

Sk kyle
Premium Donator

Post by Sk kyle » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:57 am

Private name wrote:Don't know if this is a glitch but it only yells where wyrm is when you have scroll in inv, when it's in bank doesn't say anything..
It's supposed to be like that.
Mike wrote:- 8 minutes after being killed, a clue for its new spawn locations will be yelled to all players who have a WildyWyrm clue scroll in their inventory (you can get one for free by talking to Death in Edgeville). As soon as the location has been revealed, the area around it turns into a multi-combat area if it isn't already.
- 2 minutes after the yell (so 10 minutes after it was killed), the wyrm will respawn at the new location
- At any time, you can check the locations of the 3 wyrms by clicking your WildyWyrm clue scroll in your inventory.
- When a wyrm is killed, the server will yell a message about who killed the wyrm and how many points they got. This message will only be displayed to players who have a WildyWyrm clue scroll in their inventory

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:01 am

Ramadan wrote:
Es kimo wrote:Wha... why...

I agree, this along with a better wild, and more things to do is what is going to boost the community. Getting rid of the bots as you said in a server with 200 players online (that's being generous) is not going to do anything to the game... It's less important when your bot check has no affect on the bots, whatsoever. Mike, you need to start pumping out updates and content that the players want to see, yes we wanted WW.. but honestly, that's not an "Update" that's a roll back to the way things use to be.. We need something new, something that is going to want to make players play, and make those players that quit, come back..

Side note, did you get my email on the OS-RS account for the combat testing? Offer is still there, got a lot more done since the last email.. You never seem to reply to mine haha.
he said it barely took him any time.

Mike
Programmer

Re: Todays updates! (16June 2014)

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 am

Update:

Updated on 16 June 2014:
-> Honor players can no longer attack any NPC's in the wilderness as of now (neither in the normal world nor in the Morph World)
-> Fixed being able to wear rune equipment at less than 40 defence. Anyone who was wearing rune equipment at less than 40 defence have had the equipment automatically taken from their character and added to their refund box (ghost shopkeeper at the South-East of the Varrock fountain)
-> Fixed the superheat spell
-> Fixed WildyWyrm area's not being multicombat
-> Fixed glitched woodcutting and mining animations

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 am

Mike wrote:Update:

Updated on 16 June 2014:
-> Honor players can no longer attack any NPC's in the wilderness as of now (neither in the normal world nor in the Morph World)
-> Fixed being able to wear rune equipment at less than 40 defence. Anyone who was wearing rune equipment at less than 40 defence have had the equipment automatically taken from their character and added to their refund box (ghost shopkeeper at the South-East of the Varrock fountain)
-> Fixed the superheat spell
-> Fixed WildyWyrm area's not being multicombat
-> Fixed glitched woodcutting and mining animations

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:48 am

Keep up the good work Mike!

Pay for free
Honor Player

Post by Pay for free » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am