Todays updates! (16 June 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Todays updates! (16 June 2014)

Post by Mike » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am

Updated on 16 June 2014:
-> Honor players can no longer attack any NPC's in the wilderness as of now (neither in the normal world nor in the Morph World)
-> Fixed being able to wear rune equipment at less than 40 defence. Anyone who was wearing rune equipment at less than 40 defence have had the equipment automatically taken from their character and added to their refund box (ghost shopkeeper at the South-East of the Varrock fountain)
-> Fixed the superheat spell
-> Fixed WildyWyrm area's not being multicombat
-> Fixed glitched woodcutting and mining animations

Updated on 14 June 2014:
-> Fixed the WildyWyrm clue scrolls - players who had a Morph Ring in their inventory or bank were unable to receive one from Death, this has now been fixed
-> Fixed anvils not working
-> Fixed the infinite woodcutting animation loop

Updated on 12 June 2014:
-> WildyWyrm remake:
- There are now 3 WildyWyrms which spawn at random locations in the wilderness
- When killed, a Wyrm gives a certain amount of PkHonor points and Pest Control Points and has a chance at dropping a Hard or Elite Clue Scroll (as it used to be). Remember that when killing it with a clan, everyone gets the same amount of points (so it's always beneficial to kill it with more than one). Only one person at a time can get a clue drop though.
- 8 minutes after being killed, a clue for its new spawn locations will be yelled to all players who have a WildyWyrm clue scroll in their inventory (you can get one for free by talking to Death in Edgeville). As soon as the location has been revealed, the area around it turns into a multi-combat area if it isn't already.
- 2 minutes after the yell (so 10 minutes after it was killed), the wyrm will respawn at the new location
- At any time, you can check the locations of the 3 wyrms by clicking your WildyWyrm clue scroll in your inventory.
- When a wyrm is killed, the server will yell a message about who killed the wyrm and how many points they got. This message will only be displayed to players who have a WildyWyrm clue scroll in their inventory

-> As of now, you can mine rocks and cut trees without having a (pick)axe equipped. Having one in your inventory is enough. If you have multiple (pick)axes, the game will always automatically use the best one (for which you have the level to use it). If you have one equipped and one in your inventory, the equipped one will always be used, regardless of the one in your inventory.

-> A system has been introduced to ban bots on sight. The system is quite solid, as regular players cannot get accidentally banned and bots will have a very hard time avoiding the auto-ban system. More anti-bot measures will be added in future updates just in case.

If you were to find any bugs, please report them here or by mailing [email protected].

Cvc
Known Venturer

Re: Server update: 12 June, 10PM (GMT + 1)

Post by Cvc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 am

great updates mike!! and Good i hate boters! >;)
I AM CVC AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:01 am

THANK YOU MIKE
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 am

=( now i cant bot 2b wilderness kills

Nice looking updates

Alcoholking6
Wise One

Post by Alcoholking6 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:11 am

NEW FUCKING WILDY WYRM YES!! Time to get past my 600kills :p thanks for the update mike!

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 am

How'd you test the bot blocker ; )

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 am

Ain wrote:How'd you test the bot blocker ; )
I cannot divulge any information in regards to official top secret programs, in order to maintain the safety of our community and the well-being of the server.

I'm sure the anti-bot method will leak soon enough, but the longer it remains secret, the harder it'll be for people to try to find methods to bypass it.

I give it 2 days

Herrodragon
Premium Donator

Post by Herrodragon » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am

Can you make honors not be able to attack pleaseeee! pleaseee! I beg you Or atleast poll it :(
No risk at ww cause people using honors to kill it
Last edited by Herrodragon on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can't trust the snakes that call you fam
Only died to Ddos swear

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what the Anti-Bot system is :D

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 am

Herrodragon wrote:Can you make honors not be able to attack pleaseeee! pleaseee! I beg you Or atleast poll it :(
No risk at ww cause people using honors to kill it
.. wait.. honors can kill stuff in the wildy? Remove that shit pls