[Poll] New WildyWyrms

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.

What settings should the new WildyWyrm minigame have?

5 minutes respawn timer
11%
10 minutes respawn timer
5%
15 minutes respawn timer
9%
The WildyWyrms' attack is very high
4%
The WildyWyrms' attack is high
16%
The WildyWyrms' attack is low
6%
The WildyWyrms' hitpoints are very high
8%
The WildyWyrms' hitpoints are high
13%
The WildyWyrms' hitpoints are low
5%
Half the hints are coordinates
4%
1/3rd of the hints are coordinates
3%
There are no hints in the form of coordinates
17%

Total votes: 277

Dullman
Premium Donator

Re: [Poll] New WildyWyrms

Post by Dullman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Herrodragon wrote:I don't agree with having it strong simply because New players go here to get curses and pking gear,
Them players will pk quicker and more with Curses,
More pkers = Better
This will just decrease activity even more :\ sigh
I'd vote for Weaker and Less pkps
Or like how it use to be but take away safe spots with range
(Judging by votes so far)
Or, you can encourage them to make / join a clan by having it stronger, but not impossible to solo. Just risky.
this ....
i think you should have no timer at all, or 5mins max. because a timer will probably lead to less activity in the wild.
i suggest having it the way it was back in the day, where you use the scroll to get to it and it moves every kill.
this will defo increase activity since the ww will always be moving and so will people to get to the ww. where as atm
everyone knows the location of ww.

Herrodragon
Premium Donator

Post by Herrodragon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am

With a massive 15minutes timer I think people will get there kill and run straight to bank,
Now where is this risk in that!

Can't trust the snakes that call you fam
Only died to Ddos swear

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Two years ago we didn't have the silly scroll, we had 30 minute timers, and clans fought, with risks, for control of the wyrm, so all of you, mainly Pkp Kings V2 members, claiming it wouldn't increase activity, you're wrong, it did before and it will now.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

A zoo right wrote:Two years ago we didn't have the silly scroll, we had 30 minute timers, and clans fought, with risks, for control of the wyrm, so all of you, mainly Pkp Kings V2 members, claiming it wouldn't increase activity, you're wrong, it did before and it will now.
We also had more active PKers, without the abundance of assholes who camp OP gear. Considering most of those 'actively' PKing in clans nowadays are the assholes, they don't take any notice of being shunned by the rest of the PKing community anymore either. A thirty minute timer wouldn't help too much anymore.

However, if we get three Wyrms, which spawn every 15 minutes or less, clans aren't particularly likely to increase in activity; there won't be a 'hotspot' anymore to find people in deep wilderness. It's hard to say how it'll go though, we will just have to wait and see.

Herrodragon
Premium Donator

Post by Herrodragon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:50 pm

A zoo right wrote:Two years ago we didn't have the silly scroll, we had 30 minute timers, and clans fought, with risks, for control of the wyrm, so all of you, mainly Pkp Kings V2 members, claiming it wouldn't increase activity, you're wrong, it did before and it will now.
Two years ago there was alot more players, times has changed.
The ww before this, We could never go 30minutes without clans coming and we having to gear up
Most of the wars for ww werent about ww it was being the dominate clan but they're no clans left.
I'm looking at more logical(in my mind), The current Ww Gives more pkps\hr - Is close to bank - Afkable - Instant respawn
Yet Noone goes? Why? Everyone has left because of other reasons.
Can you explain to me How changing Ww to make it less pkps\hr and a slow respawn will have any affect on current clanning.
Not oh it use to blahblah, Give me some points so i can understand :) I'
I'm sure Someone can easily tank team of 2-4 and still get the kill then bank ( As i can with the current ww ) Making it pointless to war for it :O
The souls whip heals you and you can protect making tanking easy

Do I think this will SLIGHTLY increase clanning, Yes but not enough.

Can't trust the snakes that call you fam
Only died to Ddos swear

Black wind
Novice

Post by Black wind » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Looking at the poll today it seems like the new WW will be much more powerful and challenging than before not to mention a 15 minute respawn time for theses reasons i'm suggesting that the reward should be increased. Lets say 20% +/- more PKP & PCP

Another thought random PKP and PCP \/\/\/\/\/
REG PLAYER ---------50-175 PKP & 20-50 PCP
DONOR PLAYER ------80-200 PKP & 30-70 PCP
PEM PLAYER ---------125-250 PKP & 50-80 PCP

*Feedback please*