What should we focus on next?

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.

What should we focus on next?

Rebalancing the combat system
21%
Making the wilderness more active
22%
Releasing pets & pet quest
13%
Adding new monsters and/or items
35%
Reworking clan wars
6%
Reworking the zombie minigame
3%

Total votes: 594

Ain
Unstoppable

Re: What should we focus on next?

Post by Ain » Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 am

Polilolas9 wrote:we need max and comp capes

Ads6
Donator

Post by Ads6 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 am

Ain wrote:
Polilolas9 wrote:we need max and comp capes
this x10000000000000000

The skills
Wise One

Post by The skills » Thu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm

A wild entei wrote:Releasing New Items
We need new items because it will help new people who come straight from Runescape straight to this game. Also, having the same dragon or bandos boots gets really boring. :3

Making the Wilderness More Active:
I think making the wilderness more populated is a great issue that is in dire need of addressing. I'm the noobiest PKer you will ever meet. And I walked out into the wilderness to welfare fight with one of my buddies, and I instantly got teleblocked and farcasted. Making it impossible for me to fight back. This needs fixing.

Rebalancing the Combat System
I have not experienced nor read much about this, as people are too caught up in telling everyone, "the combat sucks!" But they won't define reasons nor will they define solutions to this problem. But, if it is really a precedent issue, as everyone says it is, I feel it needs to be on my list.

Thank you,
Entei
I agree with this..

Also, sorry for DDSing you a 60.. ;)

We need to add more things that are appealing to the wildy, and make it inviting to just try pking. For new players, I think making some kind of review of the combat Triangle when joining + adding a cheap gear like, full rune (rune plate/legs/helm/boots/kite), dragon scimitar, DDS, strength ammy, 200 vengeance runes, 5 teletabs, 5 potion sets (Sara brew/super restore/super attack + strength/prayer pots, and 100 shark. Maybe 3-5M to buy this, (not sure the actual amount).

Revenants in a cave, then move the level 36 mith drags to the cave, add green dragon spots at the level 36 spot. Then make the Revenants drop PvP armors + weapons. That would encourage clan pking as well.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 pm

This is what I would like to see:
Add something like a boss (glaciers) or a new quest (pet quest). Something new we can do for some time.
After this, instead of concentrating on another new big addition, first go through suggestions/glitches. I mean we have 48 pages suggestions. A lot of these are already accepted/denied, are 1 year old and still not archived. Some are accepted 1 year ago, but still didn't hear anything about it. Some are really small suggestions and easy to add (like some commands). Same goes for glitches.

I know this will take some effort and time, but the longer you wait, the more the pile grows.

P.S. Wondering why so many suggestions are locked but not archived?

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat May 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Your thesis....

Jk, make wild / eco better. Maybe after that we should focus on items/npcs

911 4 help
Premium Donator

Post by 911 4 help » Mon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello alot of yall may have seen me in game as " 911 4 help "
Through my adventure on Pkhonor i have noticed that when coming from Runescape 3 to the server, we all know its not the same, however When first starting off i think that players should have more things they should be able to do.
People say pvming is a good way to make money, however, when first starting i think that we as players of pk honor should help these players to the best of our ability not because we have to but to welcome them in a good way. This doesnt mean give them anything or nothing like that. When killing Green dragons all day because nothing else is really worth killing for profit i think that we should turn our heads towards that point of PVM.

When talking about the wilderness

I think when it comes to the wilderness pking and all, im not a big fan of it why cause i suck however im looking at it as im asking the questions to everyone else. When making a decision of the wilderness you cant take away the teleblock or nothing like that, i have seen posts where people say they cant go into the wilderness without getting teleblocked the wild is for pking all skills are on the line and items and money will be at stack, everyone knows this and this shouldnt change, i can say there are people who pk everyday for money and more power to them, but i think that the wildy is a point of playing where you go out there with what you have, you die, you die, thats all there is to that.

Main Points

New monsters would be a better idea on this server, from the same old 5 hours of killing mithrils trying to get d bones, i think our main eyes should be focused on PVM & Combat System.
Pvm is where everything is but in order to have a good PVM System we should focus on the Combat System followed by the PVM. Pvming is what most people do on the server and the main way to make GP on the server, yeah you can skill but some people dont like too. However, By playing the game i can say that there are a couple of things that needed to be looked at as Follows

" Please Note " - This is My statement / opinions
- PVM
- Combat System
- Duel Arena Stopping Scanners
- Adding more things for non Donators , Premium Members
- Adding more guides that will help new coming members to the server

Another Big thing
Making sure staff is doing there job. When a player "RequestsHelp" i think that whoever is going to help should pm them if they are busy and tell me that they will be with them shortly. There has been a number of times i have requested help when Regular player and there was staff online that never even attempted to accept the help request.

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Fix clan wars and zombie minny game they Ben not worth playing or unplayable for freaking years!!! Combat is fine for now but fix what you have in game allready!!!

Acts bank

Post by Acts bank » Tue May 20, 2014 9:57 pm

I think hamade should come back :)

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Tue May 20, 2014 11:35 pm

I voted for "New Monsters and/or Items"....Preferably "New Monsters and Items".

Monsters

- Skeletal Wyverns (Drop - Wyvern Bones)
- Glacors (Drop - Steadfast, Ragefire, Glaiven Boots)
- Experiment NPC's (Potential Bosses/Future Quest NPC's)
- Slash Bash (Potential Boss/Future Quest NPC)
- Minotaur
- Ankou

I'd also like to suggest several other things as well.

Additions/Fixes to Different Cities

- Populate Asgarnian Ice Dungeon
- Populate Gnome Tree Village
- Populate Port Phasymatus
- Remove Chaos Druids from White Knight Castle
- Populate Black Knights' Fortress, and the Lair of the Kinshra (Taverly Dungeon) with Black Knights

Resizable Client

Like this: (Btw this is not an advertisement. Simply one of Galkon's Test Servers)

Updated/Improved Gameframe

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Wed May 21, 2014 12:13 am

Ratonhaketon wrote:Updated/Improved Gameframe

Yuck. The rest I wouldn't mind though.