PkHonor - a welcoming community?

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Patel
Advisor

Re: PkHonor - a welcoming community?

Post by Patel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Praise jesus wrote:Guess you want to lose 75% of the players
It'd be worth it, IMO. I'd rather have a majority nice and respectful playerbase like the old days. That's what sucked me in to begin with.

Iceeyhd
Novice

Post by Iceeyhd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:01 am

I'm assuming this thread was posted, due to the comments on my introduction thread, So i apologize for being the cause of you writing this all up Mike,

I don't know where i stand, I'm new, but I'm also stubborn and very opinionated, I don't take shit, but If I'm respected, they get it in return, 2 way street.

I automatically think of 2 people who come into the second catagory, mainly from my thread.
And personally, Hentai's not too bad, But the other one, He really infuriates me, Blatant lack of respect for new players.

Anywho, Goodluck enforcing this, It will do the community the world of good, So thank you.

Infection
Wise One

Post by Infection » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:36 am

Two year's plus? I'm officially a veteran! Woohoo! Am I in the first group? If not, what have I done?
Because personally I would see myself in the first group.

Iceeyhd
Novice

Post by Iceeyhd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 am

Infection wrote:Two year's plus? I'm officially a veteran! Woohoo! Am I in the first group? If not, what have I done?
As i said, this thread is mainly for the 2 people who were abusing me on my introduction thread.
However it should, and does apply to everyone within the community, myself included.

Harry pooter
Premium Donator

Post by Harry pooter » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:42 am

Iceeyhd wrote:
Infection wrote:Two year's plus? I'm officially a veteran! Woohoo! Am I in the first group? If not, what have I done?
As i said, this thread is mainly for the 2 people who were abusing me on my introduction thread.
However it should, and does apply to everyone within the community, myself included.
This thread isn't completely about you, or the two people commenting. I've seen countless rude, disrespectful, and unnecessary comments from veterans/people before you joined. I understand why you think this post has to completely do with you, since it was made after your introduction.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 am

Iceeyhd wrote:
You sure it was for us? Pretty sure this has been a problem that started long before you joined, people being assholes to new players that is

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 am

Eater wrote:
It'd be worth it, IMO. I'd rather have a majority nice and respectful playerbase like the old days. That's what sucked me in to begin with.
Maybe if the community wasn't treated like they were Female Chinese babies, They'd be more respectful to each other.

Iceeyhd
Novice

Post by Iceeyhd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:10 am

Hentai yum wrote:
Iceeyhd wrote:
You sure it was for us? Pretty sure this has been a problem that started long before you joined, people being assholes to new players that is
if it's been a problem for so long, why's the thread only being made now ?
If you know it needs to stop, why do it ? hmm ?

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:19 am

Iceeyhd wrote: if it's been a problem for so long, why's the thread only being made now ?
If you know it needs to stop, why do it ? hmm ?
Its been a problem for 2 and a half years, from people then who weren't even veterans [people like myself]. Its probably only being made now because Mike may have now realized how big of a problem it's become.
Eater wrote:
This, this times ten. When I first joined there were dicks but there weren't so many like there are now. I'd much rather have a smaller community with a respectful player base to be able to grow, then a slightly larger player base with a significantly less potential to grow.

Fierce

Post by Fierce » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 am

Meh, I've never been fond of these types of punishments because of "misfit" behavior. I've always believed a private server is just that, a private server, the home of the runescape misfits. I don't see why it should be taken to this level, however I'm not the one that runs this server nor am I even a member of this community anymore so what say do I have ;).

Personal Philosophy: Community will evolve in the direction the players want it to evolve.

P.S. Whoever sent me that PM dated late January of Slashy, whether it is real or not you are still a really fucked up person.
Shamelessly Stolen avatar and signature from Djpon3 because attack on titan and oreimo.