18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nazuths
Developer

Re: 18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

Post by Nazuths » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Monys wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm
Iron adam wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:11 pm haha church embarrassed and exposed! @Monys @Nazuths
Hahah he should just resign now. He trash talked our lords and saviors and the community is not okay with this

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Church wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm I would like to formally apologize to Rapsey and Thoby. I originally thought this was a nerf and had a knee jerk reaction because I was worried about how it might affect my willingness to do construction.

After a bit of testing I can now say that this was actually a buff, not a nerf. I'm able to do more exp per hour than I was before, a noticeable amount.

Best update ever, I will hide in a hole for a week to atone.
Please make it substantially longer than a week, how about a decade? Thanks! (I speak for the entire PKH community including owners).

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:54 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Church wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm I would like to formally apologize to Rapsey and Thoby. I originally thought this was a nerf and had a knee jerk reaction because I was worried about how it might affect my willingness to do construction.

After a bit of testing I can now say that this was actually a buff, not a nerf. I'm able to do more exp per hour than I was before, a noticeable amount.

Best update ever, I will hide in a hole for a week to atone.
Please make it substantially longer than a week, how about a decade? Thanks! (I speak for the entire PKH community including owners).
No no, 1 decade is too little, PkHonor will still be around at that time. Let's say a century?