Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
D00m
Rookie

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by D00m » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:59 am

Real Life Name -Curt

In-Game Name -E v 0 v

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio -2.2 (1413/614)

Bank Wealth - Roughly 100bil

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I recognize some older players of my time. I believe this clan may have necessary level of experience to run a profitable clan. Honestly I'm looking for strategic and avid pker's to surround myself with. And I'm "hoping" this clan is exactly that.

Why should you be accepted? - I am a notably skilled and competitive pvmer. And my drive on this game is to be apart of the the most powerful and well organized PK clan in PK'honor.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Never

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Never

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - If it involves competitive pvming and pking, ALWAYS. Good and solid communication between clan members is what makes a clan succeed or dissolve.
Last edited by D00m on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 am

D00m wrote:Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio -2.2 (1413/614)

Bank Wealth - Roughly 100bil

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I recognize some older players of my time. I believe this clan may have necessary level of experience to run a profitable clan. Honestly I'm looking for strategic and avid pker's to surround myself with. And I'm "hoping" this clan is exactly that.

Why should you be accepted? - I am a notably skilled and competitive pvmer. And my drive on this game is to be apart of the the most powerful and well organized PK clan in PK'honor.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Never

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Never

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - If it involves competitive pvming and pking, ALWAYS. Good and solid communication between clan members is what makes a clan succeed or dissolve.
Denied.

D00m
Rookie

Post by D00m » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:04 am

If it helps I did not list my username "E v 0 v" or call me Curt

Dullman
Premium Donator

Post by Dullman » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:55 am

Real Life Name - Kareem

In-Game Name - Dullman

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 4.71

Bank Wealth - 250-300b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - No reason tbh, just know this clan aint got idiots in it, plus few vets in this cc.

Why should you be accepted? - no reason in specific to be honest, i'm laid back, active every other month for ages especially holidays. I love deep pking n pvming. Also most peeps in clan know me and i got few mates in ere

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -not in a clan atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - was in pkp kings, co owner for over a year, no respect in that clan for gens, therefore i left but came back but got banned long story short is, a smiley rank flamed me and wouldn't stop and challenged my general (ban power) and i banned him but other gens kept unbanning him, no communication or respect for other gens in that cc.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes

Connor
Premium Donator

Post by Connor » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:02 am

Dullman wrote:Real Life Name - Kareem

In-Game Name - Dullman

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 4.71

Bank Wealth - 250-300b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - No reason tbh, just know this clan aint got idiots in it, plus few vets in this cc.

Why should you be accepted? - no reason in specific to be honest, i'm laid back, active every other month for ages especially holidays. I love deep pking n pvming. Also most peeps in clan know me and i got few mates in ere

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -not in a clan atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - was in pkp kings, co owner for over a year, no respect in that clan for gens, therefore i left but came back but got banned long story short is, a smiley rank flamed me and wouldn't stop and challenged my general (ban power) and i banned him but other gens kept unbanning him, no communication or respect for other gens in that cc.

I'd laugh if you got accepted.

Surface
Novice

Post by Surface » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 am

Connor wrote:
Dullman wrote:Real Life Name - Kareem

In-Game Name - Dullman

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 4.71

Bank Wealth - 250-300b

I'd laugh if you got accepted.
he's not actually that bad anymore. (like not a dickhead)

Just sk
One Hit Wonder

Post by Just sk » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:19 am

Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level -115 got another acc DuelKi (123) but forums isn't working on it.

K/D Ratio -0 , Trying to get better at pking

Bank Wealth - 6B

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I've heared that this clan is very successful and is a very strong clan.

Why should you be accepted? - I am very active , love to pvm and i'm trying to get better at pking so i am hoping that this clan will make me be the best i can be. Also , i am willing to help anyother member .

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No i am not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Nop

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Definitely!

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

Going to be working on paying more attention to the clan thread, i will be checking it at least once a day to watch for people applying. For the people applying when you apply i will be watching you if i haven't seen you pk before so be ready ;) See you in the wild soon
-Kitty

Ultra balls
Known Venturer

Post by Ultra balls » Wed May 06, 2015 3:29 am

Tactic kings wrote:Going to be working on paying more attention to the clan thread, i will be checking it at least once a day to watch for people applying. For the people applying when you apply i will be watching you if i haven't seen you pk before so be ready ;) See you in the wild soon
-Kitty
This is still a clan? normally me and Trevor only

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Wed May 06, 2015 3:32 am

Ultra balls wrote:
Tactic kings wrote:Going to be working on paying more attention to the clan thread, i will be checking it at least once a day to watch for people applying. For the people applying when you apply i will be watching you if i haven't seen you pk before so be ready ;) See you in the wild soon
-Kitty
This is still a clan? normally me and Trevor only
I'm usually there unless I forget to rejoin for 3 days at a time.