Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Ain
Unstoppable

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Ain » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:53 am

Fkheridid wrote:Real Life Name - Joe

In-Game Name - Ster0ids

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.34 not big on pking mainly a pvmer

Bank Wealth - now not good maybe a 1b at my peak 10-12b but no worries I don't beg ( I quit 7 months ago and gave most of my wealth away and removed my status as premium and donator mainly kept gear to start with when I came back)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - im looking for a solid clan with experienced players that can be trusted and relied on if needed, a clan that pvms a lot and with experienced players I also mean mature players I don't mind jokes and messing around but I don't like cry babies.

Why should you be accepted? -be cause im loyal I don't beg I don't cry and im down for pvming/ bossing at anytime pking ( which im not very good at) if Im needed I can take orders and I can give them really its up to you.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Pvm roo, elite hybrids, limitless.......Pvm roo, left because they were inactive at the time,...... elite hybrids, sam got banned but I wasn't playing at the time......limitless, they dismantled when I came back they were no longer playing

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yep
This is a Pk'ing clan, get the fuck outta here.

Fkheridid
Rookie

Post by Fkheridid » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:06 am

Ain wrote:
Fkheridid wrote:Real Life Name - Joe

In-Game Name - Ster0ids

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.34 not big on pking mainly a pvmer

Bank Wealth - now not good maybe a 1b at my peak 10-12b but no worries I don't beg ( I quit 7 months ago and gave most of my wealth away and removed my status as premium and donator mainly kept gear to start with when I came back)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - im looking for a solid clan with experienced players that can be trusted and relied on if needed, a clan that pvms a lot and with experienced players I also mean mature players I don't mind jokes and messing around but I don't like cry babies.

Why should you be accepted? -be cause im loyal I don't beg I don't cry and im down for pvming/ bossing at anytime pking ( which im not very good at) if Im needed I can take orders and I can give them really its up to you.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Pvm roo, elite hybrids, limitless.......Pvm roo, left because they were inactive at the time,...... elite hybrids, sam got banned but I wasn't playing at the time......limitless, they dismantled when I came back they were no longer playing

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yep
This is a Pk'ing clan, get the fuck outta here.
ok clan might wanna specify that no need to be a prick, and the way you replied to my application was a tad uncalled for and this clan is respectful lol

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 am

Fkheridid wrote: ok clan might wanna specify that no need to be a prick, and the way you replied to my application was a tad uncalled for and this clan is respectful lol
Ah, you're right, let me rephrase in a lighter tone.

Get the hell outta here you slimy, non-pking, filthy eel.

Fkheridid
Rookie

Post by Fkheridid » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 am

a bit better thank you

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 am

Fkheridid wrote:a bit better thank you
Now fuck to the off, slimy slim jim.

Gragas main

Post by Gragas main » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:15 am

Half the people saying that they were in EH weren't :OO

At least in the clan that actually mattered which was the PKing one, and I don't even think they were in the open cc though >_>
dad of pkhonor

Gf by afgh4n
Rookie

Post by Gf by afgh4n » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Real Life Name - farhad

In-Game Name - gf by afgh4n

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 1.17

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - because its a beast clan

Why should you be accepted? - because i am quite a good pker and i want to have a better pk experience

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - no

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) -

New medicine
Novice

Post by New medicine » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Real Life Name - Gage

In-Game Name - New Medicine

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - It is very low but I haven't pked in a year. I quit as of last year and decided to give pkh another go.

Bank Wealth - 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I want a clan that I can socialize with and most of all enjoy the game more with. I'd like to go into the wildy or boss room and have someone in the cc to do things with me so we can have fun together.

Why should you be accepted? - I believe I am a good, kind, nice-attitude type of person and the clan would like my presence.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I am not in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - I was in Pkp Kings V2 for about a week and was banned from the cc like a few others. Apparently there is too many people in the clan and they do not want as much anymore. I saw a few people get banned here and there and I'm sure it's because they're cutting down on clanmates. But I am an active clanmate and will try to benefit this clan as much as possible while having fun.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes.

Sir pete
Premium Donator

Post by Sir pete » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 am

Real Life Name - Peter

In-Game Name - Sir pete

Combat Level - 124

K/D Ratio - 10 kills, 0 deaths

Bank Wealth - good 15bil

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - The people who i spoke with before were all in tactic kings and i would love to be in the same clan of them to be able to make fun and do stuff with eachother

Why should you be accepted? - I will do my best to be one of the persons who make the clan better than it is right now

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I was in dutch house cc, and yes i am. most of the time there is like nobody online to talk with so it's the same feeling like there is no clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - only in dutch house

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - hell yea :)

Ultra balls
Known Venturer

Post by Ultra balls » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:02 pm

New medicine wrote:Real Life Name - Gage

In-Game Name - New Medicine

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - It is very low but I haven't pked in a year. I quit as of last year and decided to give pkh another go.

Bank Wealth - 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I want a clan that I can socialize with and most of all enjoy the game more with. I'd like to go into the wildy or boss room and have someone in the cc to do things with me so we can have fun together.

Why should you be accepted? - I believe I am a good, kind, nice-attitude type of person and the clan would like my presence.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I am not in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - I was in Pkp Kings V2 for about a week and was banned from the cc like a few others. Apparently there is too many people in the clan and they do not want as much anymore. I saw a few people get banned here and there and I'm sure it's because they're cutting down on clanmates. But I am an active clanmate and will try to benefit this clan as much as possible while having fun.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes.
denied.