Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Tactic kings » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Tactic Kings, the longest running and strongest clan this server has ever seen. Welcome, enjoy PkHonor!

Trevor; Pure Jad

Branden; I2aw Origins (Retired)
Ali; Dreamz
Jordan; Zucking Ferk

Nolan; Nolan
Tomas; Tom Brady
Cole; Random Name

Anonymous; Definz
Bill; Tk phat
Willis; Tater Tots
Daniel; Kid Rebel

Daniel; K A O J
Ali; Weaponz
Ain; Shane
Eddy; Sinful
Connor; Troll N Roll

Rafael; Heavyhitter9

Andrew; Item 0

Brady; rambo staker
Kyle; Krazy Kyle
Brad; Amount
Josh; Z71

; Krazy Kyle
Connor; 20 Pence
Tyrone; drunkinho
Brett; Lyxarta
Graham; Bear Bank
Abdul; Fierce
Chris; Twix215(pure)
Brent; Pk3r Loot
Andrew; P V M Roo
Ronnie; Gangsta Son
Jacob; N0 Pk On Me

Rules:
The one, and only, rule of Tactic Kings is be respectful. Tactic Kings Owners reserve the right to kick and ban people at their own free will.

Hit List:
Last edited by Tactic kings on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 31 times in total.

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Tactic kings » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Promotions and Demotions list!

Promotions! -

Nolan is now a General(again)!

Demotions! -

Maxed Red is now an Ally.
Last edited by Tactic kings on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:54 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Code: Select all

Real Life Name - 

In-Game Name - 

Combat Level - 

K/D Ratio - 

Bank Wealth - 

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -

Why should you be accepted? -

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) -
Last edited by Tactic kings on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mii007
Known Venturer

Post by Mii007 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Real Life Name - brady

In Game Name - mii and rambo staker

Combat Level - both 126
Ratio - rambo staker: 47 kills 35 deaths 1.34 and mii 2516 kills 1847 deaths 1.36

Bank Wealth - about 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? because tk is a friendly clan who enjoys pking

Why should you be accepted? because i like to pk and i haven't had much experience going to deep wild

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? only pkp kings v2 and yea im willing to leave

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? ive been in eh but thats dead

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no)yes im willing to abide by the leaders command

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Mii007 wrote:Real Life Name - brady

In Game Name - mii and rambo staker

Combat Level - both 126
Ratio - rambo staker: 47 kills 35 deaths 1.34 and mii 2516 kills 1847 deaths 1.36

Bank Wealth - about 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? because tk is a friendly clan who enjoys pking

Why should you be accepted? because i like to pk and i haven't had much experience going to deep wild

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? only pkp kings v2 and yea im willing to leave

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? ive been in eh but thats dead

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no)yes im willing to abide by the leaders command
Saw your in game gear. It works and you're a decent pker. Now im keeping an Eye on you pking. Like, right now :P
Up to Trevor (Pure Jad), Tomas (Tom Brady) and Cody (Ihearthitler) I wouldn't mind seeing you in tk.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Real Life Name - Brandon

In Game Name - Blahblahdie

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - Dunno, not logged in atm, but I know it's decent.

Bank Wealth - lol.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings?
Trevor is my babe, Tom told me to join, Cody is my boy, and alot of my friends are in here, kinda.
Why should you be accepted? You don't have to, just applying cause Tom told me to.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to
leave them for Tactic Kings? Not sure. I think I might be part of Vitality, but they have some people I dislike, so I resign. But let this be known. Trent is fam, so if he asks me to help them war pkp kings, and Tactic Kings isn't part of the war, I will help him.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are
you not there anymore? I helped run #D-Block, we had all the best pkers/bridders, and went undefeated vs Hi im noonegivesafuck countless times.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or
no) No doubt, I love him.

Thunt
Wise One

Post by Thunt » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 am

Blahblahdie wrote:Real Life Name - Brandon

In Game Name - Blahblahdie

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - Dunno, not logged in atm, but I know it's decent.

Bank Wealth - lol.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings?
Trevor is my babe, Tom told me to join, Cody is my boy, and alot of my friends are in here, kinda.
Why should you be accepted? You don't have to, just applying cause Tom told me to.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to
leave them for Tactic Kings? Not sure. I think I might be part of Vitality, but they have some people I dislike, so I resign. But let this be known. Trent is fam, so if he asks me to help them war pkp kings, and Tactic Kings isn't part of the war, I will help him.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are
you not there anymore? I helped run #D-Block, we had all the best pkers/bridders, and went undefeated vs Hi im noonegivesafuck countless times.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or
no) No doubt, I love him.
Accepted as Ally.
I'm an individual, yeah, but I'm part of a movement.

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:44 am

Pretty sure Cody and I are co-leaders #tk4life
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

Purestt
Rookie

Post by Purestt » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 am

Real Life Name - Josh

In Game Name -purestt

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - .9

Bank Wealth - 2b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? It looks like you have a well balanced team and hopefully i can join i love doing pvp/pvm/etc..

Why should you be accepted? im a dedicated player i am always online. I look out for my friends and teams if someone needs something im willing to give it to them whether it is a dds to a whip. Where i am a purest i know how to grind and fight to win.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I am currently not involved with any other clans activities

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? This is my first clan

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes ofc.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am

Purestt wrote:Real Life Name - Josh

In Game Name -purestt

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - .9

Bank Wealth - 2b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? It looks like you have a well balanced team and hopefully i can join i love doing pvp/pvm/etc..

Why should you be accepted? im a dedicated player i am always online. I look out for my friends and teams if someone needs something im willing to give it to them whether it is a dds to a whip. Where i am a purest i know how to grind and fight to win.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I am currently not involved with any other clans activities

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? This is my first clan

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes ofc.
I've never seen you pking