Glacors & the wilderness

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Rawr
Premium Donator

Re: Glacors & the wilderness

Post by Rawr » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Lkn wrote:Tbh, Glacors are fine. Everyone is complaining cause they're used to every boss being extremely easy, atleast that's my two cents on this..
Glacors are so easy they're risk free. You can't get killed during them unless you make a mistake. No pker can attack you at all and you can get away from them without even being attacking if you're careful. That's my biggest issue with them; the fact that they're not even dangerous.
Last edited by Rawr on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lkn
Honor Player

Post by Lkn » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Rawr wrote:
Lkn wrote:Tbh, Glacors are fine. Everyone is complaining cause they're used to every boss being extremely easy, atleast that's my two cents on this..
Glacors are so easy they're risk free. You can't get killed during them unless you make a mistake. No pker can attack you at all. That's my biggest issue with them.
I agree 100%.

Phk1898
Known Venturer

Post by Phk1898 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Jade wrote:I have yet to log in to test glacors but are you confirming killing exploding glacyte last makes it more of a challenge?

And while only have hearing of them and seeing what its like with the glacor guide I like the idea of an arrow and invisibility to other glacors during so long like simon recommends d:
---
If I was to get a perfect ring I would care less for the imbued rings to come
---
On the 2.) It would be nice if every player within the space was warned it was going to explode and not just the one attacking it
if you are close enough to the exploding minion or glacor , you get a counter in chat before it explodes

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Rawr wrote:You can log out during the minion phase to get them to despawn. You can then just continue with the kill without having to kill them upon logging back in. It's more efficient than killing them.
The glacytes will indeed despawn if you log out and back in, but then if you log back in and attack the same glacor once again, it should respawn 3 glacytes, which you have to kill before you can continue killing the glacor. If not, then that's certainly a bug.

Phk1898
Known Venturer

Post by Phk1898 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Mike wrote:
Rawr wrote:You can log out during the minion phase to get them to despawn. You can then just continue with the kill without having to kill them upon logging back in. It's more efficient than killing them.
The glacytes will indeed despawn if you log out and back in, but then if you log back in and attack the same glacor once again, it should respawn 3 glacytes, which you have to kill before you can continue killing the glacor. If not, then that's certainly a bug.
then it is a bug , i noticed when i dced earlier today .. when i logged back in there where no more glacytes to kill

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:42 pm

The pj of glacors also happens if you try to avoid their special attack. I know that in theory you only need to walk 1 step, but the point is that another glacor can PJ way too fast. I thought a glacor Pjed me without me even stepping aside or anything, but I will pay attention next time so I will know for sure.
The yellow arrow would help a lot.
I understand your point about the multi zone but I don't think it should be a multi zone. However, pkers should be able to kill you. There is no point in adding glacors in the wildy if there is almost no risk involved. You can get to the obelisk way too easy. Plus the agressiveness of the glacors fuck pking as well. The npcs are able to attack the one getting pked even if he is under attack by the pker (gets pjed by the npc). Already happened a lot at mithril dragons and green dragons. Makes it too difficult to pk.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Rawr wrote:
Glacors are so easy they're risk free. You can't get killed during them unless you make a mistake. No pker can attack you at all and you can get away from them without even being attacking if you're careful. That's my biggest issue with them; the fact that they're not even dangerous.
Seeing as they really shouldn't be in the wilderness in the first place as it serves no purpose...

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:31 pm

love your response to number 3 xxxxx

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Rawr wrote:
youve said the same thing 10000 times...no1 gives a shit

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Simon wrote:While fighting glacors, I noticed that I frequently would "lose" my glacor. My suggestion is that while killing the glacytes, and for 30 seconds after the glayctes are dead, a player should be ignored by other glacors. In addition, there should be a yellow arrow pointing to where his glacor is. This would get rid of A LOT of problems.

On an unrelated note, could you check out http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43360? The wildywyrm's blood diamond has the same drop rate as the ones from glacors/kbd/ele. The thing is, the WW has 5k hp, while the other 3 have <300 hp.
That's why the perfect ring is so difficult to obtain.

The wildywyrm gives great rewards as it is so there's no need to alter the drop rates of the stone.