Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Vik
Honor Player

Re: "Pkp kings v2" is now recruiting!

Post by Vik » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 am

Lkn wrote:What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: Big ole' smiley face fam.
Why do you think you deserve this rank? Cause I'm pretty legit not gonna lie.
Who will support this rank up?: Everyone.
Accepted at 3 nanas.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:09 am

Lkn wrote:What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: Big ole' smiley face fam.
Why do you think you deserve this rank? Cause I'm pretty legit not gonna lie.
Who will support this rank up?: Everyone.
Do I?

Aquivered
Rookie

Post by Aquivered » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:06 pm

In-game name: Aquivered

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No sir.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Firstly, I see that you're denying applicants who seem to be very well acquainted with the game. I admit I don't expect to be accepted, but I promise that it would be an acceptance worth your while. More about me... I'm just a brown dude trying to make his way in the world. I'm currently attending a university, undecided on my major but hoping to declare it soon. There are periods of low activity, I admit, due to exams and studies. Then there are weeks where I will have plenty of time to play PkHonor. I'm new, but I've been talking around and scouring the forums to learn the history and the ways of this server, and I feel like I'd make a great addition to this clan - especially down the road.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course.

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: -

Current Bank Wealth?: A few hundred million.

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.

Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Yessir.

Why would you like to join our clan?: Business seems overrated. Tactic Kings seems like a hangout for older players. The other clans all lie somewhere in between, and only Pkp Kings seems to have it all.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:49 am

Aquivered wrote:In-game name: Aquivered

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No sir.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Firstly, I see that you're denying applicants who seem to be very well acquainted with the game. I admit I don't expect to be accepted, but I promise that it would be an acceptance worth your while. More about me... I'm just a brown dude trying to make his way in the world. I'm currently attending a university, undecided on my major but hoping to declare it soon. There are periods of low activity, I admit, due to exams and studies. Then there are weeks where I will have plenty of time to play PkHonor. I'm new, but I've been talking around and scouring the forums to learn the history and the ways of this server, and I feel like I'd make a great addition to this clan - especially down the road.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course.

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: -

Current Bank Wealth?: A few hundred million.

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.

Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Yessir.

Why would you like to join our clan?: Business seems overrated. Tactic Kings seems like a hangout for older players. The other clans all lie somewhere in between, and only Pkp Kings seems to have it all.
Denied

Siq
Known Venturer

Post by Siq » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:36 pm

In-game name: edisdnilB
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): yes, ali
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): i like to pk. im in the military, stared pkhonor early 2012
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:yes
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: tactic kings, inactive
Current Bank Wealth?: 100b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1800 kills, 600 deaths
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: active pking

Simon2012
Honor Player

Post by Simon2012 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Siq wrote:In-game name: edisdnilB
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): yes, ali
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): i like to pk. im in the military, stared pkhonor early 2012
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:yes
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: tactic kings, inactive
Current Bank Wealth?: 100b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1800 kills, 600 deaths
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: active pking
Denied

Thebadassmf

Post by Thebadassmf » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 am

In-game name: Thebadassmf
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm working to get in to Nursing, I am a CNA atm currently recovering from getting charged with some dumb shit so now I'm taking care of myself more than I used to. I can pvm everywhere or pvp any type of way. I would consider myself to by a usefull asset.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Sure.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Ascendency, because they're child minded bitches with little to no intelligence. (except for a few members)
Current Bank Wealth?: I have death, I lost most of my bank to adam, I'm a staker I go up and down.
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.4
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Nooo :(
Why would you like to join our clan?: I'd like to join your clan due to the fact that I was once opon a time already in it. I had a conflict with Josh (Africa) and had sense made up and like to consider us friends. I know that this is the best clan in Pkhonor, we piss most off about how bad they are and how good we are. I know I can be great here and not clash with anyone else again. Thanks for the time.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:17 am

Thebadassmf wrote:In-game name: Thebadassmf
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm working to get in to Nursing, I am a CNA atm currently recovering from getting charged with some dumb shit so now I'm taking care of myself more than I used to. I can pvm everywhere or pvp any type of way. I would consider myself to by a usefull asset.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Sure.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Ascendency, because they're child minded bitches with little to no intelligence. (except for a few members)
Current Bank Wealth?: I have death, I lost most of my bank to adam, I'm a staker I go up and down.
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.4
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Nooo :(
Why would you like to join our clan?: I'd like to join your clan due to the fact that I was once opon a time already in it. I had a conflict with Josh (Africa) and had sense made up and like to consider us friends. I know that this is the best clan in Pkhonor, we piss most off about how bad they are and how good we are. I know I can be great here and not clash with anyone else again. Thanks for the time.
Denied

Honor cerb
Known Venturer

Post by Honor cerb » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:07 am

In-game name: Cerberus
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Yes, Honor Cerb.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl): I like to pvm mostly in Pk honor but if I Pk I like multi pking. I'm 18 and enjoy hanging out with friends and making money.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Did not leave a cc.
Current Bank Wealth?: 2T+
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 21:22 .95, I'm going to start up pking for the first time on this server. I am a good poker and my deaths are from doing elite clues.
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I would like to join because I love killing people, I love money, I love helping others, I love smiting, and if you have my back I'll always have yours. Hope to be able to call you all my clan mates. Thank you.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:25 am

Honor cerb wrote:In-game name: Cerberus
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Yes, Honor Cerb.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl): I like to pvm mostly in Pk honor but if I Pk I like multi pking. I'm 18 and enjoy hanging out with friends and making money.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Did not leave a cc.
Current Bank Wealth?: 2T+
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 21:22 .95, I'm going to start up pking for the first time on this server. I am a good poker and my deaths are from doing elite clues.
Do you've a mic?(Willing to Join Ts3): Yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I would like to join because I love killing people, I love money, I love helping others, I love smiting, and if you have my back I'll always have yours. Hope to be able to call you all my clan mates. Thank you.
Never have seen you before, denied.