Glacor location

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should Glacors be altered?

Keep them where they are
14%
Keep them in the wilderness, but in a multi-combat zone (note: it would still not be possible for 2 players to kill the same glacor)
5%
Same as above (multicombat wild) but move them further away from each other
11%
Move them out of the wilderness but put the entrance in a faraway spot in deep wild
70%

Total votes: 76

Simon
Honor Player

Re: Glacor location

Post by Simon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Rikka wrote:
Rawr wrote:Of course everyone is voting for the cave option...just because the community want something to become risk free and safe, doesn't make it a great option. People are choosing what's best for them, completely ignoring what might be best for the game.
Or, instead of making glacors in the wild, where they shouldn't even be, make a different monster that is actually supposed to be in the wild, in the wild.
And what monster would that be?

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Simon wrote:
Rikka wrote:
Rawr wrote:Of course everyone is voting for the cave option...just because the community want something to become risk free and safe, doesn't make it a great option. People are choosing what's best for them, completely ignoring what might be best for the game.
Or, instead of making glacors in the wild, where they shouldn't even be, make a different monster that is actually supposed to be in the wild, in the wild.
Maybe add some of the monsters from the oldschool wild like the Crazed Archaeologist, Chaos Fanatic, Scorpia, Vet'ion, Venenatis, and Callisto

If needed alter their drop tables to better suit a private server.

Cadwalada
Premium Donator

Post by Cadwalada » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 pm

And what monster would that be?[/quote]

Maybe add some of the monsters from the oldschool wild like the Crazed Archaeologist, Chaos Fanatic, Scorpia, Vet'ion, Venenatis, and Callisto

If needed alter their drop tables to better suit a private server.[/quote]

I would also like to see this, although the I'm not sure about the rings as the p ring has just been released, so maybe another item that would be equally as good maybe some gloves or something, although the shields could be pretty cool.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Simon wrote:
Rikka wrote:
Perhaps revenants?

Glacors in the wilderness are not going to help the wilderness community, this has already been proven from glacors being in the wilderness now for a while.

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 am

Make 5 or 6 entrances if you need to, otherwise clans will just camp the entrance and it'll be impossible to fight them.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:15 am

Noobinho wrote:Make 5 or 6 entrances if you need to, otherwise clans will just camp the entrance and it'll be impossible to fight them.
That would totally take away the purpose of placing them in wildy....

Kingz

Post by Kingz » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:33 am

These things don't even drop the boots often enough for them to make it seem worthy to go to wild, but hey multi combat sounds good for me. I know they are supposed to be a harder monster
but boots shouldn't be worth 3-5b each..any ideas on making the loots a little easier to get?

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Kingz wrote:These things don't even drop the boots often enough for them to make it seem worthy to go to wild, but hey multi combat sounds good for me. I know they are supposed to be a harder monster
but boots shouldn't be worth 3-5b each..any ideas on making the loots a little easier to get?
4 boots in 30 kills say otherwise.
Smdjagex wrote:IF they get moved to a cave ban death from killing them. If not you as well just spawn 2.147m boots and drop them
This ^

They have literally no risk of getting pk'd.
Tru dat...

Anyways, I prefer them to stay single-combat, but maybe somewhere else where its not easily accessible... I initially thought they would be placed on the other side of the deep wilderness gate...
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Sverre wrote:
Noobinho wrote:Make 5 or 6 entrances if you need to, otherwise clans will just camp the entrance and it'll be impossible to fight them.
DING DING!

You sir just showed why they shouldn't be in the wildy.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Ain wrote:
Sverre wrote:
DING DING!

You sir just showed why they shouldn't be in the wildy.
?