Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Situation

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Situation » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:59 pm

damn bill is not even got his name on here trevor you better get it fixed

Haaumeris9
Rookie

Post by Haaumeris9 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Real Life Name - Simon

In-Game Name - kalew123, haaumeris9 & mag3d maul

Combat Level - all of the acc's 126.

K/D Ratio - 413/266 - 1.55

Bank Wealth - always changing, from 3 to 25b( max i had was 109b)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - cuz i like pking and pvm, and some players 'rag' me all the time, and the best part is, i didnt do anything to them.. :D

Why should you be accepted? - can't tell, cuz its your choice, i dont have any good reasons, but id like to be safe in wilderness, cuz some players hunt for me. Well, i stake alot, and i do pking when the duel arena is empty. ;D

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - yes, ill leave the cc. im in P V M Kings, cuz the cc is not active like it was months ago...

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - im in P V M Kings, cuz the cc is not active like it was months ago, no more cc events like it used to be...

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - YES.

U lose i win
Rookie

Post by U lose i win » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 pm

I WILL BE LEAVING FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS ROUGHLY WITH THIS NEW JOB POSITION THAT OPENED UP FOR ME, BUT IN MY ABSENCE I'D LIKE TO VOUCH FOR

"TONY GOD"

SHALL HE BE ACCEPTED OR GIVEN THE TIME OF DAY, YOU WILL SEE WHY, HE'S A RELIABLE FRIEND AND ALLIE ;)

TILL I RETURN, ONE LOVE
- Jay
Yes thats my dog!!!

I'm a huge pk fan so lets see dem skills
^^^Aug 25th 2014... date of acc recovery^^^

lets see how fast that changes!?!?!?!

Tony god
Rookie

Post by Tony god » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Real Life Name - Antonio (Nickname Tony)

In-Game Name - Tony God

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0

Bank Wealth - 65b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I am looking for a small, elite clan of trusted players to enjoy PKHonor content because I am striving for completionist cape and am currently only in possession of the max cape.

Why should you be accepted? - I am a hard-working, dedicated, honest player. I will do my best not only to be an excellent clan member but also a trustworthy ally and friend.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - I was a part of U Lose I Win's unofficial clan but now that he is taking a leave I am looking to join a new clan.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Tony god wrote:Real Life Name - Antonio (Nickname Tony)

In-Game Name - Tony God

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0

Bank Wealth - 65b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I am looking for a small, elite clan of trusted players to enjoy PKHonor content because I am striving for completionist cape and am currently only in possession of the max cape.

Why should you be accepted? - I am a hard-working, dedicated, honest player. I will do my best not only to be an excellent clan member but also a trustworthy ally and friend.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - I was a part of U Lose I Win's unofficial clan but now that he is taking a leave I am looking to join a new clan.

You do realize you're applying to a clan to PK in, not to skill n shit right?

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Tony god wrote:Real Life Name - Antonio (Nickname Tony)

In-Game Name - Tony God

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0

Bank Wealth - 65b

Denied.

Lairpk
Premium Donator

Post by Lairpk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:06 am

Real Life Name - Hayden

In-Game Name - lairpk

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - negative that's all I going to say ;p

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - because its one of the most actives ones

Why should you be accepted? - I want to pvm 24/7

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - yes income the clan fell out

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes

Eire
One Hit Wonder

Post by Eire » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:55 am

Real Life Name - Cody

In-Game Name - Eire

Combat Level - 121

K/D Ratio - Untouched

Bank Wealth - 1-2bish

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - You all seem like some really chilled people and I personally enjoy skilling and pvming. I also like the fact that you guys highly value respect as it is also one of my highest values :)

Why should you be accepted? - I think I would fit in well with the clan because I am a very respectful person and always to try help out when I can. I also think I can contribute a lot to this clan as I am a fairly active player and thoroughly enjoy the server.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I am currently not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Nope first application, for my first clan.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Of course I will!

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:15 am

Lairpk wrote:Real Life Name - Hayden

In-Game Name - lairpk

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - negative that's all I going to say ;p

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - because its one of the most actives ones

Why should you be accepted? - I want to pvm 24/7

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - yes income the clan fell out

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes
Why in the fuck would you apply to a Pk'ing clan when you want to "pvm 24/7".

Denied.

Eire wrote:Real Life Name - Cody

In-Game Name - Eire

Combat Level - 121

K/D Ratio - Untouched

Bank Wealth - 1-2bish

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - You all seem like some really chilled people and I personally enjoy skilling and pvming. I also like the fact that you guys highly value respect as it is also one of my highest values :)

Why should you be accepted? - I think I would fit in well with the clan because I am a very respectful person and always to try help out when I can. I also think I can contribute a lot to this clan as I am a fairly active player and thoroughly enjoy the server.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I am currently not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Nope first application, for my first clan.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Of course I will!
I personally enjoy skilling and pvming.
Denied.

Fkheridid
Rookie

Post by Fkheridid » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:48 am

Real Life Name - Joe

In-Game Name - Ster0ids

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.34 not big on pking mainly a pvmer

Bank Wealth - now not good maybe a 1b at my peak 10-12b but no worries I don't beg ( I quit 7 months ago and gave most of my wealth away and removed my status as premium and donator mainly kept gear to start with when I came back)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - im looking for a solid clan with experienced players that can be trusted and relied on if needed, a clan that pvms a lot and with experienced players I also mean mature players I don't mind jokes and messing around but I don't like cry babies.

Why should you be accepted? -be cause im loyal I don't beg I don't cry and im down for pvming/ bossing at anytime pking ( which im not very good at) if Im needed I can take orders and I can give them really its up to you.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Pvm roo, elite hybrids, limitless.......Pvm roo, left because they were inactive at the time,...... elite hybrids, sam got banned but I wasn't playing at the time......limitless, they dismantled when I came back they were no longer playing

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yep