Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Overdosing

Re: "Pkp Kings V2" Deep pking clan!

Post by Overdosing » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:25 am

In-game name: iusetippmann/f150 ;)
Combat level:126
Bank wealth:unknown
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): In college, just started playing again. Can't wait to mob deep wild with you boys again
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I was in the original Pkp Kings, as well as the 2nd, was a general at one time.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? recruit, I just started playing again and deserve to be at the lowest rank possible.

****Currently waiting on bank pin reset for tippmann, im currently playing on f150 though. Can't wait to mob wildy again with you boys <3
Image #eater2013

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:45 am

F150 wrote:In-game name: iusetippmann/f150 ;)
Bank wealth:unknown
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): In college, just started playing again. Can't wait to mob deep wild with you boys again
Why would you like to join our clan?: I was in the original Pkp Kings, as well as the 2nd, was a general at one time.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? recruit, I just started playing again and deserve to be at the lowest rank possible.

****Currently waiting on bank pin reset for tippmann, im currently playing on f150 though. Can't wait to mob wildy again with you boys <3
Accepted, when you see me online PM me @ F3arme

Mr kushh
Rookie

Post by Mr kushh » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:03 pm

In-game name: Mr Kushh
Bank wealth:35bish
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): 21 years old played rs but never liked it I found pkh and loved it
Why would you like to join our clan?: people to talk too and bossing :D
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? general but gotta start from the bottom :P

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Mr kushh wrote:In-game name: Mr Kushh
Bank wealth:35bish
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): 21 years old played rs but never liked it I found pkh and loved it
Why would you like to join our clan?: people to talk too and bossing :D
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? general but gotta start from the bottom :P
Denied

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Username: Motti
Current rank: recruit
Rank I want: lieut
Why: was it before I quit, probably going to start playing more than I'm doing now
Who will support this: idk who would/wouldn't

Baest

Post by Baest » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:46 pm

In-game name: Baest
Bank wealth: 20-25b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): 17 years old, I love to program Java, and play League. I live in Georgia, timezone is EST. I played runescape for many years and this game for a very long time as well.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I pked with sir kenx and got aids, and you're the cure my aids. But for real, I have a lot of friends in here and I hate pking with people that have no clue what they're doing.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? Does not matter. I'll give respect as long as I get respect, Recruit or General.

Thanks for reading.

Hairy blunts
Premium Donator

Post by Hairy blunts » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:50 pm

In-game name: Hairy Blunts
Bank wealth: 50b+
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): My name is Gabe I'm 21 and I live in California. Im an old pkhonor player who has recently came back interested in learning to tribrid pk.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course.
Why would you like to join our clan?: Like I said before I wanna get into pking alot more. When I used to play way back in the day I pvm'd more. Its been about over a year since I played last.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? Any is fine. :P I mainly just want a group of social buds I can ask questions too and go pk/pvm with.
Thanks for looking :)

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Kaii wrote:In-game name: Hairy Blunts
Bank wealth: 50b+
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): My name is Gabe I'm 21 and I live in California. Im an old pkhonor player who has recently came back interested in learning to tribrid pk.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course.
Why would you like to join our clan?: Like I said before I wanna get into pking alot more. When I used to play way back in the day I pvm'd more. Its been about over a year since I played last.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? Any is fine. :P I mainly just want a group of social buds I can ask questions too and go pk/pvm with.
Thanks for looking :)
Fellow Cali friend, accepted.
Baest wrote:In-game name: Baest
Bank wealth: 20-25b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): 17 years old, I love to program Java, and play League. I live in Georgia, timezone is EST. I played runescape for many years and this game for a very long time as well.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I pked with sir kenx and got aids, and you're the cure my aids. But for real, I have a lot of friends in here and I hate pking with people that have no clue what they're doing.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? Does not matter. I'll give respect as long as I get respect, Recruit or General.

Thanks for reading.
PM me ingame @ F3arme, I will tell you there.
EDIT: Accepted

Kurtis
Honor Player

Post by Kurtis » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:37 pm

In-game name: donkey dick
Bank wealth:400b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): i like to pvm and pk (going for 500 pk kills for comp also =]) played pk honor for a while now and quite well known.
Why would you like to join our clan?: to pk with some decent guys and pvm with you's, talk to people in cc.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? recruit have to start somewhere gives chance to earn promotion.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Donkey dick wrote:In-game name: donkey dick
Bank wealth:400b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): i like to pvm and pk (going for 500 pk kills for comp also =]) played pk honor for a while now and quite well known.
Why would you like to join our clan?: to pk with some decent guys and pvm with you's, talk to people in cc.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? recruit have to start somewhere gives chance to earn promotion.
Denied