Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Gumpy
Premium Donator

Re: "Pkp kings v2" is now recruiting! -Pk And Pvm

Post by Gumpy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

In-game name: Gumpy
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): None
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Mixture of things, sometimes may do pvm,pvp, or skilling. Just all depends on the kind of day (-:
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: PKHonor, to many people.
Current Bank Wealth?: 5B
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: Kills : 0 Deaths : 5 (Killed 2/3 times by your cc at mithrils)
Why would you like to join our clan?: Player Killing.

O annie o
One Hit Wonder

Post by O annie o » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 pm

In-game name: O annie O
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like to pk.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yeah
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I don't remember my last cc I am just getting back in the game.
Current Bank Wealth?: 15b+
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.27
Why would you like to join our clan?: I like to pk/boss

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Gumpy wrote:In-game name: Gumpy
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): None
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Mixture of things, sometimes may do pvm,pvp, or skilling. Just all depends on the kind of day (-:
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: PKHonor, to many people.
Current Bank Wealth?: 5B
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: Kills : 0 Deaths : 5 (Killed 2/3 times by your cc at mithrils)
Why would you like to join our clan?: Player Killing.
O annie o wrote:In-game name: O annie O
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like to pk.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yeah
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I don't remember my last cc I am just getting back in the game.
Current Bank Wealth?: 15b+
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.27
Why would you like to join our clan?: I like to pk/boss

DENIED
Gumpy, actually start Pk'ing and gain some experience and reapply.
As with Annie, improve on your ratio.
Image Image

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Slayedbody wrote:In-game name: Slayedbody

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I mainly enjoy PVM on pkhonor, havent gotten into pking much yet. On previous servers I was a so so pker as a main but fairly good as a pure. Working on getting max cape atm, very close. I enjoy getting owned by this clan at castle wars :) and dont mind taking a loss unlike everyone else on the server.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None

Current Bank Wealth?: 40b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0 kills 18 deaths (havent pked, always getting killed while wildywyrming)

Why would you like to join our clan?: I would like to join your clan becuase you guys are active with many members and do everything from pvm to pvp to skilling :)
pk some and I might accept you.

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Pullukka wrote:In-game name: Pullukka
Do you have an honor? nah
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I like pking and skilling and pvm.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes! : :thumbsup:
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None
Current Bank Wealth?: ~10b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.5
Why would you like to join our clan?: I like mass pking and i like to talk
Pm me on the forums to join, I will accept you in-game later., pm me when you are on ign: couches123
Ot: Accepted.

Looted logs
Rookie

Post by Looted logs » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 am

In-game name: Looted Logs
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Not Anymore
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm a KC-135 Crew Chief USAF, currently stationed overseas ( disclosed base ). I enjoy relaxing on my off-time, or while waiting for landers / launches. I have 2x 2B exp skills, working on comp cape atm.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Cataclysm, reason I left is Nickrock234 shut it down due to player inactivity.
Current Bank Wealth?: Few Bil, I mostly spend it all on skilling. Going to be saving again here shortly.
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0 kills, 2 deaths.... I haven't pk'ed yet on here, died twice doing clues.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I would like to get back into pk'ing, used to do it all the time back in the old school RS days. I've mostly been skilling, working on Comp Cape. PvM wise, I just need people to kill shit with.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 am

Looted logs wrote:In-game name: Looted Logs
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Not Anymore
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm a KC-135 Crew Chief USAF, currently stationed overseas ( disclosed base ). I enjoy relaxing on my off-time, or while waiting for landers / launches. I have 2x 2B exp skills, working on comp cape atm.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Cataclysm, reason I left is Nickrock234 shut it down due to player inactivity.
Current Bank Wealth?: Few Bil, I mostly spend it all on skilling. Going to be saving again here shortly.
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0 kills, 2 deaths.... I haven't pk'ed yet on here, died twice doing clues.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I would like to get back into pk'ing, used to do it all the time back in the old school RS days. I've mostly been skilling, working on Comp Cape. PvM wise, I just need people to kill shit with.
Get some PK expirence before applying for a pking clan..

Bodybuild96
One Hit Wonder

Post by Bodybuild96 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:05 am

In-game name: Unknown pk3r
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I love pvming skilling and pking.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: 100%
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I was in P V M kings, i left because i recently got back into pkh after few months and the clan looks dead.
Current Bank Wealth?: 1.5b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.82
Why would you like to join our clan?: Yes please

Kinky jackoz
Premium Donator

Post by Kinky jackoz » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:08 pm

In-game name:
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Love to PK, especially deep wilderness. Also love PVM, Godwars, Nex and Corp especially.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: PKHonor cc. Leaving because want a consistant clan with some experienced players.
Current Bank Wealth?: 20-25B
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.42 (Haven't Pked on this account yet and reset my spec in wilderness a few times).
Why would you like to join our clan?: Want to be part of your community and take part in some clan events, pking in multi and assorted PVM.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Kinky jackoz wrote:In-game name:
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Love to PK, especially deep wilderness. Also love PVM, Godwars, Nex and Corp especially.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: PKHonor cc. Leaving because want a consistant clan with some experienced players.
Current Bank Wealth?: 20-25B
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.42 (Haven't Pked on this account yet and reset my spec in wilderness a few times).
Why would you like to join our clan?: Want to be part of your community and take part in some clan events, pking in multi and assorted PVM.
Gonna need to improve on your ratio and get some Pk'ing experience too.
Denied.
Bodybuild96 wrote:In-game name: Unknown pk3r
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I love pvming skilling and pking.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: 100%
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I was in P V M kings, i left because i recently got back into pkh after few months and the clan looks dead.
Current Bank Wealth?: 1.5b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.82
Why would you like to join our clan?: Yes please
Same goes for you.
Denied.
Image Image