Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Morph realm
One Hit Wonder

Re: "Pkp kings v2" is now recruiting! -Pk And Pvm

Post by Morph realm » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Application:

In-game name: Morph Realm
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Well i like to play lacrosse and go to the beach with friends :D. And in-game i like to skill, boss, and pk.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: PkHonor cc, and because it's full of immature idiots.
Current Bank Wealth?: 4-5bish
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0 to 0
Why would you like to join our clan?: Because I hear it is one of the best clans in PkHonor and Simon2012 Suggested if I want a clan that's enjoyable and not full of idiots to join this awesome clan, also to meet new people and enjoy the things that happen :)

Soaq
Novice

Post by Soaq » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:01 am

In-game name: Soaq.
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I love to skate, go to hardcore shows and chill out, i'm generally nice guy.
EDIT: i've been more into pking 9/13. got a few big kills and i'm really wanting to join a clan at this point.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: But of course!
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: First cc i've applied for
Current Bank Wealth?: 8b? Doing a lot of skilling as we speak.
EDIT: still want to join for the pking part.

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: I don't pk on my main, but on my pure 8.2 kdr.
EDIT: i don't pk on my main, but i'de like to start (soaq)

Why would you like to join our clan?: mainly to hang out because i'm there anyways chatting it up with a few people while i skill, i do pvm and pk, i just want to get my skilling out of the way first. I'de like to for sure start pking on my main, i have lots of experience in bridding on pures and mains as well. SO SIGN ME UP :afro:

EDIT: to hang out with a few people a little more seeing how i'm chill with quite a few of you. I'de like to start pking

the edits were 9/13

Krazy kyle
Rookie

Post by Krazy kyle » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 pm

In-game name: Krazy Kyle
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Im 20, and like killing noobs. :)
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of Course
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Business and im more of a pker and want to be in a pking cc.
Current Bank Wealth?:15-20b
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.89
Why would you like to join our clan?: I love pking and want to help you guys control wild and like pvming also.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm

In-game name: B0rnt0b3pk, Sick Ownage, and alot of other accs
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): The cupcake
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm Prince Momo
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Why not.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None.
Current Bank Wealth?: 2good4u
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 7.11
Why would you like to join our clan?: Cuz I'm THE GENERAL deep pking.
ImageImage

Retarded
Premium Donator

Post by Retarded » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Why were you banned from Pkp Kings?(If you don't know why you were banned from Pkp Kings, contact a general+ in the clan and talk with them):
I lost bank due to staking and decided to quit at the time and flamed the clan chat pretty hard due to it.

Why do you want to be un-banned from Pkp Kings, and what will you do to improve your behavior?:
I've been looking to join a clan since coming back to pkhonor and pkp kings was the best clan i've been in since playing pkhonor

Who banned you from Pkp Kings?(Only applies if you know who banned you):
No idea to be honest, it was a while ago.

I know how the recruit clan page gets, so wither i'm accepted or not just pm me on forums to let me know.

Thank you.

Kohei
One Hit Wonder

Post by Kohei » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 pm

In-game name: Kohei
Do you have an honor?
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I like pk and pvm, im 18 boy from finlaaand!
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: I do
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None
Current Bank Wealth?: 5b?
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 2:89
Why would you like to join our clan?: I have seen your guys doing deep wilderness pking in teams, and il would like to join that.

Pk pur5115
Premium Donator

Post by Pk pur5115 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:45 pm

What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: I am now Recruit, and i am applying for Captain (i was captain before)
Why do you think you deserve this rank? So lets start from begining, i was captain before but then i got deranked cause i helped enemy away (H1) at deep wilderness. Our clan was at mage bank and killing H1 there. Then people asked to teleblock H1 and i "tried" to teleblock H1 with failing attempts (splashed like 5 times), after that i pmed to H1 that "thank me that i tried to tb you cause otherwise you would get killed". H1 took screenies and sent them to our clan generals and thats why i got deranked. I deserved that derank cause it's not allowed to help enemy away. But now i'm just saying that i won't ever EVER do that again. That was just so moralistic question (friend or clan). I think that i have now told the whole story about this.
And now why i deserve this rank: I deserve this rank cause i've been in this clan for so long time (over 2 years?), i've helped our clan members with many problems that they had. I have leaded deep pking trips, helped out clan members at edge pking if they got camped etc. And last i've been loyal to whole clan (excluding this H1 thing). And i want to help our clan with all possible ways to come even bigger and better. :)
Who will support this rank up?: atleast Errobbie, but i appreciate everybody supports, so if you support me, please reply with "supported" etc. THANK YOU

Rangr ftw
Rookie

Post by Rangr ftw » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:10 pm

name : rangr ftw
Why are you leaving? I am joining another cc more directed towards pvming
Would you still like to be a friend of pkp kings? yeah sure why not :D
Any final thoughts? This clan was awesome and i hope the best for you guys but i need a clan more directed towards pvming rather than pking.

Jwz magic
Premium Donator

Post by Jwz magic » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 pm

In-game name: jwz magic
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): nope
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): i like to chill and skill and pvm
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: ofc.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: in pvm kings
Current Bank Wealth?: around 40b+
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?:72 kills 59 deaths ratio 1.22 most deaths off pvming in the wildy.
Why would you like to join our clan?: i like to pk and u guys are helping me and ill like to be a part of it

Simon2012
Honor Player

Post by Simon2012 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Kohei wrote:In-game name: Kohei
Do you have an honor?
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I like pk and pvm, im 18 boy from finlaaand!
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: I do
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None
Current Bank Wealth?: 5b?
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 2:89
Why would you like to join our clan?: I have seen your guys doing deep wilderness pking in teams, and il would like to join that.
Accepted welcome to the cc