Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Brooksie
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Brooksie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Real Life Name - Jack Brooks

In-Game Name - Brooksie

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 1.36

Bank Wealth - 20-30b atm, Just got back playing after a short break so its pretty low at the moment unfortunately

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - When i'm looking to join a clan/group i have a good look through the list of people who are already accepted into the clan and see if they are respected within the community and aren't just complete trolls that everybody hates.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm 19 years old so as immature as some of the players on these servers. I have around 10-11 years experience on real rs so i have alot of knowledge within the game. I also have around 3-5 years experience in private servers just like PKH so I can help people out with alot of the questions they ask within the CC if necessary. I very rarely argue with other players nor do I constantly beg for items from other players.

I personally feel that I have alot to offer to the CC but if there is anything else you would like to know i'm happy to answer them

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No, you may of seen me apply for 'Cataclysm' but go no response after 3 days from the owner so I withdrew my application.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Before i took a small break I was with a CC but they quit (or got banned) im not 100% it was 2 months ago.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes, of course.

Thanks.

If there is anything you would like to know either pm me in game, on the forums or you can find me at the prem skill area fishing.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Brooksie wrote:Real Life Name - Jack Brooks

In-Game Name - Brooksie

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 1.36

Bank Wealth - 20-30b atm, Just got back playing after a short break so its pretty low at the moment unfortunately

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - When i'm looking to join a clan/group i have a good look through the list of people who are already accepted into the clan and see if they are respected within the community and aren't just complete trolls that everybody hates.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm 19 years old so as immature as some of the players on these servers. I have around 10-11 years experience on real rs so i have alot of knowledge within the game. I also have around 3-5 years experience in private servers just like PKH so I can help people out with alot of the questions they ask within the CC if necessary. I very rarely argue with other players nor do I constantly beg for items from other players.

I personally feel that I have alot to offer to the CC but if there is anything else you would like to know i'm happy to answer them

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No, you may of seen me apply for 'Cataclysm' but go no response after 3 days from the owner so I withdrew my application.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Before i took a small break I was with a CC but they quit (or got banned) im not 100% it was 2 months ago.

Thanks.

If there is anything you would like to know either pm me in game, on the forums or you can find me at the prem skill area fishing.
Declined.

Brooksie
Premium Donator

Post by Brooksie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Ain wrote:
Brooksie wrote:Real Life Name - Jack Brooks

In-Game Name - Brooksie

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 1.36

Thanks.

Declined.
Thanks anyway.

Smurf11
Novice

Post by Smurf11 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Last edited by Smurf11 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

We 0wn you wrote:Real Life Name - Harjot

In-Game Name - Lord Hajo

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.5 (because I was training agility for a long time)

Bank Wealth - about 4b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Tactic Kings is a very good clan i.m.o and a lot of people I know are in it!

Why should you be accepted? - Because I have been playing for a long time and I know a lot about this game and will bring good into this clan!
Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - yes I was in enigma but they eventually died out.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes of course!
Declined.

Pure jad
Honor Player

Post by Pure jad » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Hayden wrote:in other news 10k views on this thread
Im proud :]

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Inb4 75% of the views by one person.

But really, that's quite a few.

Henpopped
Novice

Post by Henpopped » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Real Life Name - Joey

In-Game Name - Henpopped

Combat Level - 125

K/D Ratio - 0.37 = 7/19

Bank Wealth - around 350m, discluding void and vls.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - looks like fun and ive never really had anybody to do stuff with

Why should you be accepted? - because i feel that i could help the clan and the players, also, im on almost every day and im willing to do anything i can do.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - N/A

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - nobody was active in the clan.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes

Clapped
Donator

Post by Clapped » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 am

Real Life Name - Brice

In-Game Name - Clapped

Combat Level - 124

K/D Ratio -

Bank Wealth - Around 4b, bout to be close to 100m because I'm buying donor.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I've chose this clan because this just looks like the most developed clan. I have seen some of you ingame and you guys seem really cool. I am also just looking for a group of friends to play with since mine don't

Why should you be accepted? - I'm pretty fun to talk to and I am pretty active. I can also be a valuable asset if we go on pking trips because I have been in many major runescape clans.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Nope opened team BBB but christian quit

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -nope

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) -Yes

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 am

Henpopped wrote:Real Life Name - Joey

In-Game Name - Henpopped

Combat Level - 125

K/D Ratio - 0.37 = 7/19

Bank Wealth - around 350m, discluding void and vls.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - looks like fun and ive never really had anybody to do stuff with

Why should you be accepted? - because i feel that i could help the clan and the players, also, im on almost every day and im willing to do anything i can do.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - N/A

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - nobody was active in the clan.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes
Declined.
Clapped wrote:Real Life Name - Brice

In-Game Name - Clapped

Combat Level - 124

K/D Ratio -

Bank Wealth - Around 4b, bout to be close to 100m because I'm buying donor.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I've chose this clan because this just looks like the most developed clan. I have seen some of you ingame and you guys seem really cool. I am also just looking for a group of friends to play with since mine don't

Why should you be accepted? - I'm pretty fun to talk to and I am pretty active. I can also be a valuable asset if we go on pking trips because I have been in many major runescape clans.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Nope opened team BBB but christian quit

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -nope

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) -Yes
Declined.