Strung Rabbits Foot Necklace.

Lkn
Honor Player

Strung Rabbits Foot Necklace.

Post by Lkn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:00 am

Table of contents

- Part One, Introduction and explanation of the Rabbits foot necklace and purpose.
- Part Two, Where to buy the items you will be needing to obtain It and the levels required.
- Part Three, How to get to the place where you catch the NPC.
I'll be putting pictures of all the things I talk about under each part. EDIT: If you know the levels require for catching rabbits and ferrets please feel free to comment them so I can add them in to the guide!

Part One- Hello, today I'll be making a guide on how to obtain the Strung rabbits foot necklace. If anyone is curious to what it actually does, it increases all hunter loots by 20% This is actually makes quite a big difference in the earnings from 99 hunter!
Part Two- So first off I'll run down what we need. First, you'll need to have at least 27 hunter and have purchased the following; Four box traps, Five Rabbit snares and one ball of wool. Go to ::shops, We will be getting the wool first, go to the crafting shop it's in the eastern corner of the shops area open his shop and buy a ball of wool. Once you have that, buy the box traps and rabbit snares from the hunter store, he's dressed up in hunter gear you won't miss him. Once you have these you're ready to go find your rabbit!
Part Three- Go to your spellbook locate the 'Skilling teleport' Click it, then click- More skilling zones-More-Hunter. Once you're there talk to the hunting expert, teleport to the woodland area. Alright now once you're here run straight west until your map has black on the right hand corner, once you see that run south until you see some ferrets running around, this is where the box trap comes in handy lay down a few box traps until one of them proceed to go into the box. Once you have your ferret in your inventory like the picture shows you need to run a little bit north, then east until you see some rabbit holes. Lay rabbit traps in front of five of the six holes once you do that you should have one hole remaining. Once you've gotten to this step click on the one rabbit hole which is not covered by a rabbit snare it should flush a rabbit out, go find which snare it was caught in and harvest it once you have that use your ball of wool on the rabbits foot. Congratulations you have successfully made your self a rabbits foot necklace!
Rabbits
Woodland Teleport
Ferrets
Hey guys, thanks for using my guide! First I'd like to give a shoutout to Jade for hooking me up with the picture! Sorry if it's not extremely detailed but i don't have much time to make a really good guide at this moment, I've just recently been seeing people asking "how do I make that one hunters amulet?". I searched most of the current guides and only found a video explaining how to get this so I just went ahead and made it, anyways enjoy. - Kody
Last edited by Lkn on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jade
Honor Player

Re: Strung Rabbits Foot Necklace.

Post by Jade » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 am

Download a map show us how to get to ferrets from the woodland teleport (south) and then to rabbits (north)
i wont do the work for you but pretty much where the hunter symbol is, that is generally the same spot as our woodland tele, so just do some running and map it out then edit it in d:
================
MOST UP TO DATE MAP
Spoiler: show
Map from 2007
Spoiler: show
Last edited by Jade on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Lkn
Honor Player

Post by Lkn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:07 am

Jade wrote:Download a map show us how to get to ferrets from the woodland teleport (south) and then to rabbits (north)
Don't even know where this is in RS tbh, Tell me where and I can see what I can do, thought it was pretty easy to understand myself though.

Kingz

Post by Kingz » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:09 am

Really thorough in your explanation, good guide Kody! I agree with jade though, when you have time, add a map with arrows to support how to
get to this hunting area. With a little "luck" you may be on your way to making some really sick guides. ;)

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:06 am

Sidenote: try to put some emphasis on the fact that if you do not have 99 hunter (the ability to place 5 traps) it is litterally a gamble if you catch a rabbit and can be one hit killed by an angry rabbit (you do not lose anything if killed by a rabbit)
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:39 am

Boise state
Premium Donator

Post by Boise state » Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Horrible guide, Kody is the worst. ;)