Firemaking Guide.

Post by Swee » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 am

ImageIntroductionImage
ImageLogsImage
ImageLocationImage
ImageSkill AidsImage

ImageIntroductionImage
Spoiler: show
In PKHonor, Firemaking is a consumer, artisan skill and has several uses, Lighting logs will create a fire on which you can cook your food. To light a fire you will need a tinderbox.

You can buy a tinderbox from any general store at ::shops, or at Home. You use a tinderbox to light logs.

ImageLogsImage
ImageLocationImage
So for location I'm just going to show you where you can get the logs, you can always buy your logs from the G.E and or other random people through trade.
Those images were on the PKHonor World map, there is a guide for it, if you to would like to use a PKHonor World map heres the link http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8556
ImageSkill AidsImage
There is really only one PKHonor item that aids with firemaking, this item is called Inferno Adze
You must be a ImagePremium MemberImage, must also have 92 Firemaking to wield the adze. You may buy an Inferno Adze in the Premium shop, or through the Grand Exchange. You need 61 mining to use it as a pickaxe and 61 woodcutting to use it as a hatchet. You well burn every log that would have been put in your inventory, when the Adze burns a log it well give both the normal woodcutting and firemaking experience. Not the best for combat: slash, crush and strength stats are less than mithril hatchet.
I really hope this guide helps you guys and girls out, and that it is easy to read and to go through.
If you think I missed something let me know, I'll check it out and make changes to the guide. Also if you have questions or would like to say something about the guide feel free to let me know in the comments.
Last edited by Swee on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Firemaking Guide by Swee

Post by Azu rite » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:20 am

Does anyone really need a guide for firemaking?

Swee
Premium Donator

Post by Swee » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Emma watson wrote:Does anyone really need a guide for firemaking?
Well, there must be people needing help with firemaking, like maybe the locations, Logs levels, maybe they want to know what firemaking is all about, or want to know how many logs they'll need to burn and how much experience each type of log is, if they're buying the logs from G.E, and when summoning comes out in 2021, there well be ways to train summoning with firemaking.
Last edited by Swee on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 am

Swee wrote:
Emma watson wrote:Does anyone really need a guide for firemaking?
Well, there most be people needing help with firemaking, like maybe the locations, Logs levels, maybe they want to know what firemaking is all about, or want to know how many logs they'll need to burn and how much experience each type of log is, if they're buying the logs from G.E, and when summoning comes out in 2021, there well be ways to train summoning with firemaking.
Sorry, but this didn't make any sense.
ImageImage

Swee
Premium Donator

Post by Swee » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, there has to be people needing help with firemaking, like maybe the locations, Logs levels, maybe they want to know how many logs they'll need to burn and how much EXP each log gives, if they're buying the logs from G.E, and when summoning comes out in 2021, there well be ways to train summoning with firemaking.
And saying "does anyone really need a firemaking guide", is like saying does anyone really need a Mining, Prayer, Woodcutting guides*

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Swee wrote:Well, there has to be people needing help with firemaking, like maybe the locations, Logs levels, maybe they want to know how many logs they'll need to burn and how much EXP each log gives, if they're buying the logs from G.E, and when summoning comes out in 2021, there well be ways to train summoning with firemaking.
And saying "does anyone really need a firemaking guide", is like saying does anyone really need a Mining, Prayer, Woodcutting guides*
Really? Your guide is a based off another skill, wich makes this guide pointless

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=430
--> Logs
--> Locations
ImageImage

Swee
Premium Donator

Post by Swee » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 am

Really? Your guide is a based off another skill, wich makes this guide pointless

--> Logs
--> Locations
Wich?
Any who it's not really pointless, when it's a firemaking guide and that one is a woodcutting, en-which you need woodcutting for firemaking, unless you want to buy the logs off other players. Can't really say I based my guide off his seeing how I never seen it, until now.
And if I had it's not like I'd link them to his guide then say "That's where you get logs, pyah." Any who all I'm trying to do is help people, as long as someone tries to help can't really say what he has done is "pointless" or useless.

#Pyah

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:32 am

Lovely guide. Thanks for spending the time to make this guide :)

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:26 am

Swee wrote:

--> Logs
--> Locations
Wich?
Any who it's not really pointless, when it's a firemaking guide and that one is a woodcutting, en-which you need woodcutting for firemaking, unless you want to buy the logs off other players. Can't really say I based my guide off his seeing how I never seen it, until now.
And if I had it's not like I'd link them to his guide then say "That's where you get logs, pyah." Any who all I'm trying to do is help people, as long as someone tries to help can't really say what he has done is "pointless" or useless.

#Pyah
You are clearly new.
ImageImage

Swee
Premium Donator

Post by Swee » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 am

You are clearly new.
Why's that? Because I told him why my guide isn't useless/pointless or because you have a higher timeplayed then me and to you everyone has a low timeplayed?
Please private message, your answer if you are going to reply not through the guide...