Skiller Money Making.

Jake228

Skiller Money Making.

Post by Jake228 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 am

BEGINNER SKILLER
Alright, If your a beginner at skilling, I highly recommend starting off with crafting. To start, I suggest checking the guide out for that http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1997, Roselia did a great job showing what to start with. Once you get to level 43 crafting you can start diamond crafting! This is good because some people buy diamond bolt tips in the ge for 4k each, well each diamond costs 10k, but every time you cut a diamond into bolt tips, you get 10 of them. You do the math, 30k profit. I would say keep doing this until you are able to make Amulet of Furies, which leads into the more advanced skiller section.
Tip: If the starter money you get when you start isn't enough, type ::vote to get 20 vote points, use those vote points to get you money ( which is 20m ).

INTERMEDIATE SKILLER
Now that you are able to make amulet of furies, we are going to completely drop the crafting skill for now. With the amount of money made from crafting/voting, you are now going to start hunter. When you teleport to the hunter area, talk to the huntsmen that is there, buy a noose wand. Once you purchase a noose wand, inspect the tunnels and holes around that area. http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=294 (we can thank Daan for that guide). Use that guide to see what hunter creatures you can hunt for. Once your at about 49 hunter, go to the woodland area and head up North-East until you see a circle of bushes and plants. Run that circle inspecting those bushes and plants untill you get to about 87 hunter (trust me its fast experience). Once your at 87 hunter you can now catch zombie implings. to get there your going to go back to the huntsmen. Once your there, teleport to another hunter area, choose the option "junglie/impling area". Once your there, run directly west until you see spirit implings, ninja implings, and maybe nature implings. When you do head north a little bit. You will know when your there because most likely people will already be there catching zombie implings. You do not need to have anything equipped to capture them and get the loot, but you will have to be able to high alch at this point. Every now and then you will get a zombie clothing artifact, or zombie piece. Each piece high alchs for about 46m each piece. I suggest going there with high alch runes in your inventory only. Switch to kingly implings at 91 hunter for more xp, but the loots are sometimes less than zombie implings.
EXPERIENCED SKILLER
I probably left you wondering "wait, why all that work in crafting to just drop it?" Well, you will now know why. Every once in a while zombie implings and kingly implings will loot an uncut onyx. Well hey! You can use that uncut onyx to make it into an Amulet of Fury! Be careful to not cut the onyx into bolt tips now! You will need a ball of wool, a gold bar, a cut Onyx, amulet mould, 20 fire and earth runes, and 1 cosmic rune. Once you have those items use the gold bar on the furnace and choose onyx amulet. Then use the ball of wool on the onyx amulet, once you have done that you will need to enchant the onyx amulet into an amulet of fury. Doesn't seem to complicated, but it's mainly just the leveling up to get to all of it for the new comers.
I hope you enjoy this guide, if you have any questions pm me in-game or on forums

- Chill ima dr <----- that is my in-game username!! :)

Megumin
Honor Player

Re: How to make easy money as a skiller!!

Post by Megumin » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 pm

To much reading, no pics. 1/5, fail guide. Pics are what makes guides

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Not a bad guide.

Jibberish
Premium Donator

Post by Jibberish » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Dawgoo0 wrote:To much reading, no pics. 1/5, fail guide. Pics are what makes guides
I don't think you've got the idea of a guide, but I'll tell you.
A guide is an instructiong of doing something. He did a pretty good one. Pictures can replace text, but are never needed. Although they make it look professional, and easier to understad sometimes.

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

You should do something original instead of just jumping into hunter.

To me, Hunter isn't even a skill, as it's just doing the same thing from 1-99.

No difference.

1/5
Pictures, Colours

Serving

Post by Serving » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 am

Didn't feel like taking the time to read the actual guide itself.

Add some pictures, make it more appealing, and then go from there.

As of now, though .. Well, I'll give you a 1/5.
Name is Marshall ..
Been around since December of 2011.
Ex-Head Forum Moderator

Jake228

Post by Jake228 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 am

I was actually really tired when i posted this.. So I posted it with no pictures and was going to come back today and add a few pictures.

Sam skills
One Hit Wonder

Re: Skiller Money Making.

Post by Sam skills » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Nothing wrong with the guide, it's good for beginners, maybe need some pictures other wise people wont read it..

3/5.

Hinto
Premium Donator

Post by Hinto » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 am

Yes There is Nothing Wrong But Pics Would be Pretty Exciting To See But It Shows Off

Tygrex
Known Venturer

Post by Tygrex » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 pm

What a bad guide it alot of reading and no pictures also :x :x :x :x