Castle Wars teaser

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Nolan
Honor Player

Re: Castle Wars teaser

Post by Nolan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Ratonhaketon wrote:Looks great! However, I'm a bit uneasy about the Doors taking (up to) 15 tries to unlock them. Looks like it took a bit long in the video (and I personally think it's really cool), though I don't think many people will like how long it may end up taking to actually unlock it.

For some reason, I can foresee a lot of suggestions/complaints regarding "Lower the amount of times it takes to unlock the doors at castle wars!"

Again, I personally think it's awesome as it'll make the game last longer, but you know how people are now-a-days.
Well hopefully there will be more than one player pushing on the door at a time, 5-20 maybe. So it will open much faster than just 1 person doing it.

Jousipamppu
Premium Donator

Post by Jousipamppu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:34 pm

I need to inquire you about this, Dylan.
As I recall, one of the Decorative armour sets currently has no stats,
I think it's the red-blue or white-blue one, anyways.

What I'm wondering is, since obviously if you re-add Decorative,
you might do changes to that specific Decorative set so it'd have stats,
will players with 1 Defence be able to obtain it? Will there be any other ways
to get? (i.e will it be tradeable)

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Jousipamppu wrote:I need to inquire you about this, Dylan.

It's decorative armor..supposed to be cosmetic -.-

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Simon wrote:
Jousipamppu wrote:I need to inquire you about this, Dylan.

It's decorative armor..supposed to be cosmetic -.-
What we have had the stats of steel (red), mith (white), addy (yellow)

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Could you please make it so when you pick up a flag, and you have inventory space, that it automatically takes the place of your weapon so you don't need to physically take the weapon off beforehand. Also, do add the hopping animation please. And for the doors; once they have been knocked down/broken into could make it so they actually open so that you don't need to click on them and you also know you can go through there without having to look at their condition on the little heads up display at the side of the screen. Other than that everything seems awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
Image Image

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 am

Haggis wrote:Could you please make it so when you pick up a flag, and you have inventory space, that it automatically takes the place of your weapon so you don't need to physically take the weapon off beforehand. Also, do add the hopping animation please. And for the doors; once they have been knocked down/broken into could make it so they actually open so that you don't need to click on them and you also know you can go through there without having to look at their condition on the little heads up display at the side of the screen. Other than that everything seems awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
When a door is open, you can just walk through it, no need to click. Don't really see the problem there? Besides, you can't see the condition of the doors of the opposing team. Everything you said either made no sense or is already implemented.

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:01 am

Donderstone2 wrote:
Haggis wrote:Could you please make it so when you pick up a flag, and you have inventory space, that it automatically takes the place of your weapon so you don't need to physically take the weapon off beforehand. Also, do add the hopping animation please. And for the doors; once they have been knocked down/broken into could make it so they actually open so that you don't need to click on them and you also know you can go through there without having to look at their condition on the little heads up display at the side of the screen. Other than that everything seems awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
When a door is open, you can just walk through it, no need to click. Don't really see the problem there? Besides, you can't see the condition of the doors of the opposing team. Everything you said either made no sense or is already implemented.
While ur fixing doors, fix the slayer tower door @ gargoyles :)

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

Donderstone2 wrote:
Add the hopping animation whilst hopping on the hopping stones.
Make it when you click on the flag to pick it up it automatically takes the place of your current weapon given you have the inventory space so you don't need to take your weapon off before trying to pick up the flag.
Image Image

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 am

Looks great Dylan :)

Nulled acct

Post by Nulled acct » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 am

Yes. :thumbsup:
ImageImage