Castle wars release: End of September

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Castle wars goal date: 17 September

Post by Azu rite » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Glad I could help

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Still have my pkhonor point ticket >.>

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Altair ibn wrote:Still have my pkhonor point ticket >.>
Those will be automatically swapped out for castle wars tickets once the update is out on the real server. Also, we haven't decided the rate of pkpoint tickets to cw tickets yet (that will depend on the price of the shop items and the amount of tickets currently in-game).

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Mike wrote:14 September update: the more I keep working on CW, the more bugs I keep discovering. It'll take me at least a few more hard days of work to get them all sorted out. There's also some small stuff that needs to be added or changed in order to make the game work as it should.
The rewards have been decided for the most part, I just need to add a few more things and then I'll set up a public poll to get the communities approval for the CW shop items.
Im going to end up getting blue balls if I keep getting excited for CW.
But hey at least its going to be perfect on release. Keep up the great work Mike!
Credits to maurits for Signature

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Smdjagex wrote: Im going to end up getting blue balls if I keep getting excited for CW.
Basically, yeah.
Image Image

Alcoholking6
Wise One

Re: Castle wars goal date: 13 September

Post by Alcoholking6 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Rick wrote:Mike in this "big" update, will it only be Castle Wars? Or a few side projects too?

Possibilties being:

- Vote Shop
- Increased Slayer XP
- Other Mbox rewards

Looking forward to Castle Wars.

PS: Did you and Dylan setup a Castle Wars ticket shop already?
Is there any side projects in there?

Mike
Programmer

Re: Castle wars goal date: 19 September

Post by Mike » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 pm

17 September update: delayed until 19 September for now (not even sure we'll make that).
List of things to do yet can be found in the original post (I'll be striking through the items that are done so you can track our progress).

As for people requesting other things along with the update: there will only be one addition, being that premium members can pay tokkul to do a shorter version of the fight cave. Other smaller changes and additions (such as the voting rewards) will be added in later updates after this.

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm

No idea why you keep making release dates Mike, I remember you saying before that you're not going to work around release dates anymore.

It not only means you have to work quicker to a deadline which induces small errors and forgetfulness it means the end users are getting pissy.

Just let them know it will be released when it's ready and leave it at that.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:53 pm

No pity wrote:No idea why you keep making release dates Mike, I remember you saying before that you're not going to work around release dates anymore.

It not only means you have to work quicker to a deadline which induces small errors and forgetfulness it means the end users are getting pissy.

Just let them know it will be released when it's ready and leave it at that.
I agree with Ross.
There is only one.

L3kill3r
Premium Donator

Post by L3kill3r » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Mike wrote:Investigate (through youtube-videos?): what happens if the enemy drops your flag outside your castle, you pick it up and run back inside? Does it return to the stand the moment you go inside or do you have to carry it all the way?
You can pick your flag if a player from the other team dies with it OUTSIDE your castle u have some secounds to pick it i think its like 3 or 5 secounds, if no1 picks it will go back to the stand, also if the player that have is own team flag dies it is droped untill some1 pick it up.

If the enemy dies inside your castle the flag will go automatically to your castle stand.

If u have your flag team and wich to return it you have to make your way back to your castle and climb to the top and click on the stand it will place it again.
[