Glacors & the wilderness

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Glacors & the wilderness

Post by Mike » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Sverre wrote:Found one problem of glacors pjing.
Because of the special attacks you might run a bit away from the spot the glacor is assigned (spawn place). Sometimes it randomly wants to go back to this spot and stops attacking you until he gets back at his assigned spot. If this period other glacors are able to attack you (because your glacor stopped attacking you).

Another problem is that it might take a few seconds between a glacor walking towards you to attack you and the glacor actually attacking you. But the game acts like you are in combat when the glacor is still walking towards you. So if you run back from glacytes to your glacor, it might happen that you are able to attack your glacor, but he doesn't attack back because another glacor is on his way and pjs you.
Thank you for these insights, this gives me the information required to get rid of that annoyance.

As for where the Glacors should be, please vote (and post) on this thread: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php ... 4&p=411180

Glowing mage
Rookie

Post by Glowing mage » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:36 am

1: Boo hoo

2: Get over it

3: No

4: Shut up

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Another problem I would like to adress, is that you are unable to attack your glacor sometimes when you are fighting glacytes. I kill sapping and endurance glacyte first. Then I will let unstable glacyte attack me so a glacor can't pj me and try to attack glacors. If it is my glacor, I should be able to attack it. If it is not my glacor, it should say I am already under attack. However, it frequently happens that it says you are already under attack when it is in fact your glacor.

Sir pete
Premium Donator

Post by Sir pete » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:46 pm

It may or may not have been said already, but it is getting annoying as fuck when you kill the glacites, another glacor attacks you while you head back to your half way killed glacor. I just don't see the point of it? If there is any good reason for, please tell me so i can stop complaining because for me it's just useless. Please remove this (or give me a great reason why this is implemented)