Connection problems? Read me!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Billyx
Honor Player

Re: Connection problems? Read me!

Post by Billyx » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Its okay mike

Kingz

Post by Kingz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 am

Thanks for the info Mike, is there an "E.T.A" on the next update?

Areceus
Premium Donator

Post by Areceus » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:42 am

Keep up the good work, Mike!

Juanes
Rookie

Post by Juanes » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Rawr wrote:
Juanes wrote:Yea haven't been able to log in for a month now.. it sucks.. keeps saying "pkhonor has been updated" "exit and reopen this page" but guess what, I've done did that over 100 times. It's a good thing it's been busy at work cause I'd be bored out my mind.
That's a different problem. Remove everything Pkhonor related from your computer and re-download the client. That should fix your problem.
That's the first thing I tried, didn't work unless there's hidden files? I've re-downloaded the cache a few times too, still doesn't work. bummer for me.

M i n h a j
Rookie

Post by M i n h a j » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Error Connecting to server on the client no matter what i do.
And the Webclient isn't updated

Juanes
Rookie

Post by Juanes » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 am

^ Yes I'm getting that error connecting to server no matter what I try, deleting cache and redownloading through webclient... help?

Billy
Staff Consultant

Post by Billy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm

After you failed to login, make sure to wait 1 minute before trying again.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:07 pm

For some reason, I wasn't aware that our webclient was out of date for the past 4 weeks. Part being me who doesn't read our forums a lot (aside from the donating section, mostly), part being the fact that nobody had sent me a PM or mail about this.

I've hereby updated our webcleint, but if there's any problems with any of the clients, please let me know about it through forums PM. I was only notified of our client problems recently and I was only notified today that our webclient hasn't been working for a long time.

I know I prefer not to get bothered unless it's really important, but clients (or the server) not working is pretty much the most important thing for me in the whole of PkHonor, so please let me know when that happens so we can avoid losing players and making others unhappy, just because nobody notified me that something was going on.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Mike wrote: our webclient was out of date for the past 4 weeks.
lol

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Mike wrote:For some reason, I wasn't aware that our webclient was out of date for the past 4 weeks. Part being me who doesn't read our forums a lot (aside from the donating section, mostly), part being the fact that nobody had sent me a PM or mail about this.

I've hereby updated our webcleint, but if there's any problems with any of the clients, please let me know about it through forums PM. I was only notified of our client problems recently and I was only notified today that our webclient hasn't been working for a long time.

I know I prefer not to get bothered unless it's really important, but clients (or the server) not working is pretty much the most important thing for me in the whole of PkHonor, so please let me know when that happens so we can avoid losing players and making others unhappy, just because nobody notified me that something was going on.
Finally, thank you!!